DSM

South Bend, IN4 reviews

Insights into DSM

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

stepping stone

good job to set you up as a stepping stone to a better job. The new management team is not as trained and ready as needed. Multiple failures at the management end of the spectrum..

Pros

Pto

Cons

Untrained management and production team on 2nd shift

No leadership and accountability

Worst company I have worked for. Management did not have leadership or the character needed for this location to function effectively. Safty concerns that were brought up were ignored if it conflicted with the company's safety narrative that they had already decided. This company is missing some imperative things needed for success like leadership and getting out of the way of people who can do the job instead of making excuses and covering for the dangerously incompetent managers that don't have the skillset for their positions.

Pros

I am no longer employed with DSM

Cons

Management /lack of upward advancement/PPE policy over safety

In a day

Schdule is the hard part. Working in food things need to be prepared and timed right. We are improving this daily. We are committed to safety and helping each other

Production operater

This place is toxic. Management communicated poorly.They always have broken equipment. They spend time in and money in other places instead of things that really need attention.They will use you by any means necessary to get the work done. "Getting the work done"is all they care about.They don't care who do it or if the have break procedures to do it. Your issues will go no where with management or HR. It's was they worst place I've worked and my life.

Pros

Pto

Cons

Environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DSM