DTS

DTS Employee Reviews

Enjoyed working at dts but management was severely lacking in organisation and planning, great bunch of Harding working people with a good working atmosphere.
Pros
As many hours overtime as you want
Cons
Long long days
All staff are friendly, it’s more of a family feel than a workplace. Security staff make you feel secure and the general atmosphere was a great one. If you have a passion for music and a love for a night out without the need to drink alcohol, this is quite possibly the best place to be. Worked well around my young family, supportive management and extremely energetic.
Pros
Party whilst your paid
Cons
Late nights
Small minded racist, who brought their small fishing village mindsets to work. Bullying other cultures and beliefs. I felt like committing suicide often
Always well-organized and safe workplace, organized transport to the place of work. The heavy tools such as (mitre saw planche saw and vacuum cleaner) provided by the company.
Great place to work, wonderful staff and management. I've definitely learned to work so much quicker. Had to deal with all sorts of customers, happy and or/ angry ones. In the end still had a lovely time working there.
DTS helped me learn so much in such a short amount of time. you are able to work in a busy environment although most work is completed individually there is a great team who is able to iron out any issues that may be underlying.
Pros
great team, endless learning abilities
Cons
pay can sometimes be an issue
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DTS?