Dutton Recruitment

Dutton Recruitment Employee Reviews

Granted, recruitment is a business but there was no interpersonal skills at this company, mgt team were ok but I was offered a full time role that ended up being part time and temp. Didn’t trust them thereafter and work soon dried up. Stay away if you know what’s good for you. Very unprofessional once you start saying ‘no’ or disagreeing what their ways.
Pros
Hourly rate wasn’t too bad.
Cons
No work if you said no once!
I worked for the dutton company in hull but live in grimsby. I never had any problems with getting hours and also the care homes I worked at was local to myself. they even helped me get into full time employment, however I wish I had never left due to the manager at current place has changed since going permanent. I am going to be going back to this agency without hesitation. My only issue is the pay isn't great compared to other HC agencies. Weekly pay was also great. 5 star employer for me.
Pros
Great communication, dont push to work, weekly pay
Cons
Low rates of pay.
No support they don't care about staff just want there commission not valued at all not had work in over a year as they never contact good staff at all
Pros
Cons
Loads
worked for these at dow corning ,barry as a safety standby and even though the actual work was easy and ok,the staff and management was very poor indeed.there was favourtism in the workplace and some could virtually do whatever they wanted and get away with it.management of the employees (except for the special ones) was very poor and there was no equal fairness.you was expected to work over your hours at short notice as it was supposed to be part of the job.. I do not blame dutton entirely but they turned a blind eye to things when it suited them,and they knew what was going on at the site as we had regular visits from the agency director(even though he never introduced himself or talked to the employees) i would only recommend this job if you dont mind being treated like nothing and if you dont mind being stabbed in the back by your fellow work colleagues,and also if you expect to get nowhere in life and try to survive on poor pay..
Pros
easy work
Cons
sometimes long hours, poor wages, treated like dirt
Overall company is fine to work for, no perks of the job and the only negative is you dont get holiday pay you just get 50p added onto your wage which is only good if you're doing loads of hours.
Never had any issues with this Agency. That are always happy to try and find me alternative work where they can. Usually offered a good run of work with Dutton.
Loved everything about it, was only me and my manager doing credit control. We did it so well that they decided to outsource as the money we were getting in more than doubled. So rather than employ another credit controller they let me go. Other than that there was no issues.
Pros
Open and friendly office
Cons
Would have you there 12/15 hours if they could.
I had to pick and pack different medicines for different chemists and hospitals, some of them was kept in a cage which is for stronger and powerful medicines and some was kept in the fridge for people that need eye drops and insulins.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dutton Recruitment?
  1. Employee reviews