Duval Security Employee Reviews in DurhamReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 54 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Worked for Duval for nearly a year. Never had any issues with the company or the work. Only left as I wasn't getting enough hours. Would have stayed working for Duval if there had been more hours on my site. Can't fault the company better than most Security firms I've worked for.
Good company, management we're great to deal with and wages were always on time.
Not enough hours on my site.
Was this review helpful?
See more Duval Security reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Duval Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 54 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Duval Security
- Do they pay wages weekly or monthly7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Duval Security?6 people answered
- Does Duval Security require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Duv…5 people answered
- What benefits does Duval Security offer?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Duval Security?3 people answered
- Will an interview take place on same site your on3 people answered
- What would you suggest Duval Security management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Duval Security? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Duval Security?2 people answered
- Do you work as a team or is it just one guard on2 people answered