DX Network Services

DX Network Services Employee Reviews

Good company excellent staff and excellent manager

Good staff they really do help you out with any related work problem and excellent manager and very good company I've enjoyed working at dx I have got more experience and you get really well trained in the job there

Promises no rewards

Everything about this place bad avoid dead end job company that gives nothing back I had to argue monthly for correct pay because anything over basic pay is to much to count

Pros

Non

Cons

Not fun everybody complains about how much work I get

DX is the worst company I’ve ever worked for I have been there five years I drive a lorry in London they give you no straps which I’ve been asking for for three years uniform takes for ever to get managers are rude and do not listen to what you try to explain to him within the job can’t wait to get out of DX they have made me Sick

Horrible job

Management was was poor and too much work not enough people to amount of work that was coming in every day and they were getting agency people in to fill the gaps

Pros

Non

Cons

Bad Hours and pay

Terrible.

Absolute dog poo! 2.5 years here. Treated like dirt. Spoke to like dirt. Harlow depot. Terribly run! Would never even dream of working here again!!!!!

Productive, Good Atmosphere, job security

I've worked for Dx Network Services 3 times over a 15 year period. Each time I regretted having to leave. Staff are easy to get on with and Management are fairly easy to work for. As long as you work and keep your nose clean you can work there until retirement. Pay is above national average and I never had any complaints. Core of staff and management have been there years. Give and take is needed. As in any job there are issues that can be annoying but small overall. Overall I would recommend. Only downside, is advancement opportunities few and far between. But if your happy going in doing your job and getting paid on time happy days.

Pros

Decent Pay, decent staff and management.

Cons

Advancement slim. Evening and split shifts.

Shocking company run by idiots

COVID !!! No social distancing from day one more interested in putting more parcels on the floor and makes it more difficult to move 2 metres apart is more like 2 inches nicola sturgeon would have a break down if she walked in there never mind working in it ?!?

Strong focus on costs

This is a fast-paced environment, ever-changing and updating. I have learned to deal with issues in a timely manner and how to develop the skills within the team.

Worst company to work for!!!

Terrible subcontracting firms. You have to chase your money every time. Please get tey somewhere else. Unless you are desperate to work. I mean desperate

Dont waste your time

Worked at the company for 10years, bonus became non existent and pay rises stopped, managers did not care as long as they were getting bonuses and rises. Warehouse employees get treated terribly with no gratitude of work.

Pros

Cons

Rubbish pay, no incentives, poor management

okay to work for

they were alright. tried to support you but hands were tied commercially which is not unusual in todays climate. Had all the right ideas and some great vision.

Dead end ahead

let this shiite company sink after brexit hits any lads out there who dont want to do back braking manual labour avoid like the plague all in all this is career suicide dont do it soon they will have to beg people to work here look on the jcp to see how many adverts they have to put up to get a sniff of a lacky to do this dead end job.

friendly and supportive

I have been very happy working for DX and the only reason I am leaving is because I need to re locate. the job its self can be very demanding but there is always help available. Team work is involved quite a lot with this role and each day brings new and different challenges. The office environment is open plan and very modern. Management are always on hand to offer support and praise were needed.

Pros

a clean and friendly enviroment

Cons

non

Hardest part of the job

Not been recognised for your qualities Not been recognised for your long service and dedication Been trained to do jobs and those skills learned not been able to put into practise

Can have a laugh

A job where you can have a laugh with the staff but that is the only good thing as overtime has deceased and we have no benefits. Higher management are not very good at all who have no clue. Overall the job is easy but not much team work with lazy people. Whenever the hard working staff do well they are never praised but when something goes wrong then the hard working staff are the ones that get disciplined. Also the day shift does not coordinate with the night shift that I work on. this then cause problems that the night shift bring up but nothing is done to the day shift. Management is very one side taking day shifts side everytime.

Pros

Can have days off in leiu

Cons

No overtime and bad management

Not too good

Not a good place to work, very unorganized and unprofessional.The management is not organised and the work ethic is missing. Overall the work experience was chaotic.

Pros

average salary, great location

Cons

management is unprofessional, not organised

Fun Workplace

I currently deal with enquiries for a nationwide delivery company. The role also involves organising deliveries and collections as well as resolving customer complaints. I also update computer and financial records on the company’s system. I work within a team and also use my own initiative to resolve problems and queries. I have to work quickly and effectively and be able to time manage but also provide my customers with the best care I can.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

isn't any

worse place to work at

job was ok could do the job with my eyes closed but bad management wwork there for 3 mths told them i had holiday booked which they didnt like one bit soon as i came back they finsh me then 2 mths down the line they sent my an overpaid wages which they made the mistake of and wanted over £600 off me which im in no way of paying it back i also heard few my work mates had the same as me.

Pros

not bad job

Cons

wouldnt touch the place again

DX Career

Is fulfilling and varied. Enjoyed my time at DX. Would recommend to any that wanted a role that gives you the requirements to do many tasks and to deliver great service

Pros

Variability

Cons

Been a bit up and down over the last couple of years

Amazing Place to Work

Very happy to be working at DX!! Had brilliant logistics experience working at DX. Gained some very useful skills of the Logistics industry. Certainly recommended!!

fun work place

i learned how to drive safe . i have been meet lots of nice people during deliveries, i saw beautiful places and amazing old castles , the hardest part of the job was work on the rain or snow .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DX Network Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement