Early Years Alliance logo
Early Years Alliance

Early Years Alliance Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Unique setting

Centre place nursery is a diverse and unique setting that each day is different and you have to be adaptable to change for those situations. Good community values within the setting and area

Qualified practitioner

Horrible company. Treats staff badly. Good qualified practitioners do not stay. They promote awful practitioners. Would not trust this lot to look after an ant let alone my child. Maybe some settings are better.

Pros

Nowt

Cons

Great team and happy children

I’m part of a great team and everyone is dedicated to quality education for the children. We stayed open throughout the pandemic to help families. We get so much support and training. Ideas are welcomed and you feel like you can progress and make a difference.

Pros

Environments and team

Cons

Long days

Great lovely place to work

Fabulous company to work for the alliance are all so connected and really put their employees first. It is fast paced working in payroll and can sometimes be stressful but they are flexible and amazing with helping around your child care routines and family life. Amazing about maternity leave also and really supportive. Couldn’t have had better colleagues and boss’s. Really down to earth and can have a laugh.

Pros

Sence of humour, good pay, great staff, flexible

Cons

Can be a little stressful

Do not always support managers and staff

Often no guidance or practical support when new systems introduced and at time limited time to complete task. Higher management can be unsupportive.

Pros

A good set of policies and procedures

Cons

Often feel under valued

Good experianxe

I learned a lot while working in preschool learning alliance and the team and management was really helpfull and understanding and used to teach me a lot .

Pros

Really good place to work

Cons

No parking

Limited employment as setting closed

Setting closed due to falling numbers in attendance and the day’s available to attend were halved which affected families already attending setting too

Large organisation

Large organisation providing training opportunities to develop within your career. Work within a team of professionals with support from Line managers and area managers.

Excellent place to work great staff and support in All areas

Really caring and genuine the staff are well trained and experienced. I learned alot and it shaped my career path. Due to relocation I had to leave but I would recommend working for the Pre school learning alliance.

Crèche worker

I enjoyed working in a friendly team, plenty of sessional work, friendly, well educated colleagues. Management were well organized and positive with staff.

Jobs at Early Years Alliance

See more jobs

Pre School Learning Alliance

I value the experience I have gained with pre school learning alliance over the years however there has recently been several changes in management causing a break down in communication The team has suffered as a result and with very little support this meant the working conditions became stressful and incredibly difficult to manage.

Stressful & unsupportive

Worked very hard to turn nursery around. Constantly blamed for previous mistakes that had been made. Management above nursery managers constantly put under pressure to treat managers in a certain way that was disgraceful.Provided a conference in regards to mental health yet were causing most of their employees stress and anxieties. Spend more money on their head office yet nursery had no resources.Total blame culture yet this wasn’t their ethos. Would not recommend anyone to work with this organisation.You are just a number and they unfortunately don’t care how much work you put in!!

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Leadership and management

Helpful and lovely team

The nursery work well as a team. They help and work together. They work hard to help the children achieve a good early years experience. The days can be long with the preparation of setting up the rooms and any additional work that needs to be completed. The management have always been welcoming and willing to help with any situation. During placement, I learned a lot which helped me with my education when training to become a teacher.

Friendly and productive team

I enjoyed my time with PSLA very much. I was proud of the goals my team accomplished and the service we provided to our customers. I especially enjoyed assisting with processing of tutors' applications, arranging courses (booking venues, communication with students, application assistance, etc.) and requesting certificates.

Provides good CPD

EYA provides good support for assessors as you are remote from the head office. An annual training day provided information on the new child care standards

I have gained years of valuable experience

My many years at this setting and vast experience I have gained have made me the competent practitioner I am today. My choice to leave was due to several changes of managers and deputy managers over the very short period of only 4 years. The senior team did an amazing job of micro managing however the pressure we were under was immense and the company as a whole did little to support us during that time.

working with children 2-5 years of age and providing a safe and secure environment where they can learn through play. Partnership with parents to ensure their child is reaching their full potential.

Pros

Confident happy children

Cons

N/a

Good training opportunities

Always learning and training for new approaches to childcare provision. Good rates of pay and take students or those wanting work experience for short term posts.

Pros

Fun and rewarding work

Cons

Expect a lot from staff

Excellent Company

Excellent people to work with. Well structured and organised. Good level of customer care is evident throught out the organisation. Management is approachable and supportive.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Not allowed enough travel time.

Good people to work with. Lifelong friendships developed.

I have worked for the Pre-school Learning Alliance for 19 years. A typical working day involves meeting a variety of people including the general public and maybe the Local Authority or agencies we work alongside of. I have gained an extensive amount of knowledge and skills during my time here and have taken part in numerous in house training programmes. The hardest part of my job has been to implement the redundancy process to some of the colleagues i work closely with. I enjoy meeting new people, attending meetings and researching for additional funding opportunities for the organisation.

Pros

Flexible working patterns.

fun place to work at

did my work experience there for a while and it was an enjoyable environment. a lot of friendly people working there which made the experience more enjoyable and pleasant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Early Years Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement