Eastgate Care Ltd
View all Eastgate Care Ltd reviews

Eastgate Care Ltd

Eastgate Care Ltd Employee Review

Friendly and warm atmosphere.

Every worker is an unbelievably positive person, smiles across all of the homes, all of the time! The head office staff are the friendliest head office I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Great company, fantastic staff.

Pros

Excellent management

Cons

Stressful due to Covid

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Eastgate Care Ltd

10 August 2021
Thank you for taking the time to comment. It's great to hear that you love working for us, and are enjoying being part of our great team.

Be polite

I enjoyed my 10 yrs at melbourne house and made loads of friends with staff and residents, managment work very undersyanding if you had a problem always let you put your al in if there was no one else had put it in .
Same location

A fantastic place to work

I have been working as a RGN at eastgate care for 2 years now and I really love it. I get gold support from the management team and my team and very respectful of my role here. I get the correct training, and if I ever need anything I know they will be here to support this. The residents are well looked after and each one has so much character it’s great to see them having a good time, safely. The care assistants are very caring towards them, and the General atmosphere is enjoyable. I would Definately recommend working with this company

Pros

Support

Cons

Sometimes people won’t want to switch shifts
Same location

Do not work for eastgate

Eastgate is the worst company to work for. If you arnt part of management your a piece of dirt to them just to add into the numbers. You will get your first wage 2 months after you start then after that no 2 wage slips will ever be the same. They always get wages wrong and the finance woman which has been there for years clearly does this on purpus, half the time pay you a check. You will be provided with minimal PPE and expected to work like dogs just to keep the money coming into the home. Unorganised and thiefs the home managers are just there for show, carers are left very short staffed to where residents are not looked after properly. My advise is to keep as far away as possible from Eastgate or you will regret it big time.

Official response from Eastgate Care Ltd

15 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to comment. We will always tackle any issues or concerns staff have, and would be happy to discuss them with you if you wish, to ascertain if there is anything we need to do to improve. We appreciate staff leave us for many reasons, and that can have an impact on a review, however we always strive to ensure both the wellbeing of our staff and residents alike. Kind regardsEastgate Care Ltd

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastgate Care Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Eastgate Care Ltd in popular locations

• Eastgate Care Ltd
  • Friendly and warm atmosphere.