easyJet
Happiness score is 68 out of 100

easyJet Employee Reviews

United Kingdom242 reviews

Good company to work for.

easyJet could be a good company to work for if the management would change few things: salary, staff travel (zed), customer experience. Also the customer experience is getting worse, and as cavin crew you deal on a day to day basis with lots of problems.

Pros

Relaxed environment

Cons

Staff travel, salary.

Everyday is different

great place to work and make friends.Everyday is different.Training was for 3 weeks but very informative and amazing work trainers to help you with the career.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Last minute Duty changes

Insights into easyJet

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

If your face fits

Manager needs to set expectations and not question direct orders they have given when they have been executed good benefits ok pay just need more structural management

On the whole a great company and lots of fun with long friendships made with like minded people.

I spent 20 years working here and they looked after the crew. Rewards and shares given based on performance. Passengers were regularly returning passengers to the airline as they liked the crew and as their safety record was excellent this gave people confidence to fly with them again

Fast paced

Long hours and very physical work as a baggage agent. Management don't care for personal feelings but the lads you work with are good as gold. Stressful job.

Pros

Good team

Cons

Bad management

Shockingly bad

Bad management not professional run. Constant roster changes many at last minute high sickness rates roster instability makes it very difficult to plan your life

4 April 2022
Hi. Thank you for leaving a review. Your feedback is really important to us. If you haven't done so already, we'd encourage you to share your views with your base management team, and/ or HR business partner to ensure all feedback can be considered against any future changes. We really appreciate your hard work at the heart of our operation. Thank you.

Not a relaxing place to be.

Used t to be great place to work but not anymore. Since last changes at the top years ago it's going downhill. With ceo and coo constantly lying about the profits at some bases to find an excuse to close bases and get rid of people the easiest way.

Pros

Cons

Hours, pay, treatment of staff

4 April 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. As a responsible employer we'll be sure to take on board all of your feedback, reviewing it against any future changes. We wish you all the best with your future career.

Great place

Never felt like i was working a day when i was here. Wanted to join from such a young age and would recommend it to anyone. that being said i did find it very clicky. you have to be there a while before you feel like a part of the team

4 April 2022
Thank you for leaving a five star review. We really appreciate it. We wish you all the very best with your future career.

Family like Company

When I started, I was based in LGW. All the crew were delighted to have a new addition to the family, welcoming me with open arms! Work environment is very friendly, productive and not toxic like other airlines I have worked for.

Pros

Competitive Salary, balanced perosnal life and work life (Rosters ++)

Cons

Base pay and Application process (Vetting)

4 April 2022
Thank you for leaving a five star review. We really appreciate it. We're proud of our open and inviting environments that allow our people to thrive amongst our orange spirit. We wish you all the very best with your future career.

Cabin crew

Lack of permanent contracts was always stuck on seasonal. This prevented progression and pay increases.Early starts, late finishes - didn’t mind this so much.

4 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As a responsible employer we'll be sure to take on board all of your feedback, reviewing it against any future changes. We wish you all the very best with your future career.

What a wonderful place this is to work! The management are always very supportive of you have any issues. Despite the crazy working hours, there is a good work/life balance, rosters are done far enough in advance so that you can plan things around work. You also have the opportunity to request to swap a shift with other crew.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Long days and hours

4 April 2022
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review! We really appreciate it. We wish you all the very best with your future career.

Hard work but fun

Excellent to work for look after staff . Friendly colleagues and management. Decent money and benefits with bonus to earn more. Top quality training.

Pros

Different every day

1 March 2022
Thank you for leaving a five star review. We really appreciate it. It's great to know that you enjoyed your journey with us. We wish you all the very best with your future career.

This Best Job

This was the best job I ever had. I joined for a year and stayed for 14. I worked with the loveliest people in the world. A truly Just Culture and no two days the same.

Pros

The people, the number of data worked, The opportunities to see Europe, The view from the office window, ever changing.

Cons

Sometimes long hours, sometimes difficult passengers

1 March 2022
Thank you for leaving a five star review. We really appreciate it. Great to see reference to our culture, as it's something we're very proud of. We wish you all the very best with your future career.

It's not a "forever job"

I was at the company for two years, and while I had a fabulous time, it's not a job that I saw myself being in forever. Despite this, there are endless opportunities to progress throughout your career should you wish to stay. The salary is okay, you definitely earn more the more you fly, through commission etc.

1 March 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We really appreciate it. We wish you all the very best with your future career.

Παραγωγικό και χαλαρό εργασιακό περιβαλον

Γρηγορη ρυθμοί, καλος ανταγωνισμος, συνεργασια, παράλληλα χαλαρο και φιλικό εργασιακο περιβάλλον με πολλες δραστηριότητες εντος και εκτος εργασίας. Δημιουργία δεσμών οικογένειας με τους συναδέλφους.Θα ήθελα πολύ να επιστρέψω στην EasyJet.

1 March 2022
Thank you for leaving a five star review! We really appreciate it. It's great to know that you enjoyed your journey with us. We wish you all the very best with your future career.

Productive and fun place to work.

If you want progression this is the place to be, it can be long hours and night-shifts can be hard but the days off working shifts are great. As long as you work hard you will be rewarded in yearly bonus schemes.

1 March 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We really appreciate your time, comments and rating! It's great to know that you're enjoying your journey with us. We really appreciate your hard work supporting the heart of our operation. Thank you.

Great place to work. Very relaxed but professional. Excellent salary and staff travel within the company

If you are looking for a short haul airline to work for, the easyJet should be your first choice. They have bases throughout Europe, fron Palma to Amsterdam, and you can ask for a base transfer very easly. Bidding system also is great either for leaves and for work (you can bid for earlies, lates, two sector day, days off, etc).

Pros

Salary, Leaves, Staff Travel, Days Off

Cons

Not having other airlines agreement such as ZED.

3 February 2022
Hi. Thanks for leaving a review. We really appreciate your comments and five star rating. It's great to know you're enjoying your journey with us. We really appreciate your hard work at the heart of our operation. We hope you continue to thrive amongst our orange spirit during 2022. Thank you.

Overall great company to have worked for!

One of the best colonies I’ve ever worked for. You get support, growth and can achieve many great things! Contracts are great! Plenty of bases in the network to transfer to. Pay is better than most companies (except Luton or Gatwick) because London district is very expensive. I would highly recommend this job, but the reality of it, it’s not a glamour job! It’s a risky job. You’re in charge of passengers, and in emergency situations! So be ready!

Pros

Cons

Not much

3 February 2022

Great place to work excellent company benefits such as staff travel.

Great company to work but took redundancy in 2020. Had worked there for 14 years. Great work life balance. Everyone is lovely and great training. Can be stressful and long days at times.

Pros

Always home after a shift. No staying away from home. Part time worked with kids.

Cons

Sometimes very long days

3 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your five star rating and comments. We wish you all the very best with your future career.

Extremely busy but satisfying

the work is extremely busy with lots on with little support but if you put your mind to it is can be extremely engaging and satisfying. The managers are there whe

4 January 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. It looks as though your comments have got cut off. We really hope that you've been able to share your feedback with your line manager, and/ or HR business as our peoples views really matter to us. We hope you continue to enjoy your journey with us - thriving amongst our orange spirit.

Nice company, very bad management

Unless you're a crew and bring drama in workplace rather than experience and skills, they are not interested! Toxic management, hire who they like and favor. that's all I have to say about them. Toxic and unproffesionals

21 December 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our crew are at the heart of our operation and appreciated for the hard work they provide on board every flight for all of our customers. Sorry to hear you've didn't enjoy your journey with us. We hope you shared your concerns with your line manager, and/ or HR business partner to allow for your feedback to be actively considered. We'll be sure to take on board all your comments. We wish you all the best with your future career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at easyJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement