Ebiquity

Ebiquity Management reviews

As an Advertising Monitor, day to day I work on analysing various adverts and inputting all the important materials extracted into a database that is then sent to their clients. This process is done for competitor intelligence and to see if the target audience for the adverts are being hit effectively. The job can be quite tedious at times as it is very repetitive, but the staff and management help this.
Pros
Lovely people, friendly atmosphere, good bonuses
Cons
Tedious work, low pay
Unable to provide any comments I have already rated Hence please see my rating Overall not bad experience they have been little bit selfish and inconsiderate
Informal in a corporate building, Lovely team, relaxed. Very nice senior management team. Friendly staff, flexible working hours and overall just a really nice place to be, with a very good wage.
I worked as a Linguist Advertising Monitor for nearly 3 years. The pay was ridiculously low (even the interviewer said she was embarrassed to utter the salary). The colleagues make up for the lack of excitement in the job. It is like working in a factory in a chain .. they even count how many minutes you go to the toilet. My colleagues and I all had Masters Degrees and were under Team leaders that were hardly College qualified. The only positives of this place are that, well, you can jump to a better job and that your working time is respected and you're not asked for over-time.
Pros
Environment among co-workers
Cons
Salary, depressing day to day