Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions
Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions Employee Review

Good Agency

12 December 2019
Great agency to work for always helpful varied work always in area you request good work life ballance all in all good to work for wages average for a Agency most seem to be about same rates
4.0Job security/advancement
28 March 2021
Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) - Nottinghamshire
Awful, awful agency.Their management is appalling. It’s got that familiar boiler room agency feel. I was there about 45 mins in the office and the staff had to ask the boss to leave their seat in order to go to the toilet. They only offered an outside umbrella company wage payment scheme. They were aggressive and disrespectful on the phone. I would never ever advise anyone to register with them.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Too many to list.
1 March 2021
Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Good thing about eclipse is that if you are alright with them, they will repay you. Salary was OK, but just because payslips were done by different comapny they were taking like 5% of your wages for "service". Other than that very good agency. You can work whenever you want, they dont put much pressure on you, but of course you can expect calls like 4am in the morning asking you if you can do extra shift I personally never agreed for it because I have surprises. Hours can be long, but thats the consequence of being a hgv driver.
Pros
Good management
Cons
I cannot think about anything bad.
24 December 2020
HGV 2 Driver (Current Employee) - Newark, Nottinghamshire
A fantastic agency which I'm forever grateful for. Assisting with every step and helpful in all ways. Management are beyond friendly and help you achieve your full potential.
Pros
Cons
none!