Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions
Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions Employee Review

Productive, fun, caring and hardworking work place

3 October 2019
As an employee of Eclipse I feel it is a great work place, the employers really look after their staff and make sure the environment is fun, productive and varied. I would highly recommend Eclipse as an employer to anyone.
5.0Job security/advancement
1 March 2021
Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Good thing about eclipse is that if you are alright with them, they will repay you. Salary was OK, but just because payslips were done by different comapny they were taking like 5% of your wages for "service". Other than that very good agency. You can work whenever you want, they dont put much pressure on you, but of course you can expect calls like 4am in the morning asking you if you can do extra shift I personally never agreed for it because I have surprises. Hours can be long, but thats the consequence of being a hgv driver.
Pros
Good management
Cons
I cannot think about anything bad.
17 February 2020
LGV2 Driver (Former Employee) - Nottingham
Very good company They go beyond the call of duty to find work for you Communication is excellent from them Loved working with Eclips as different job from day to day
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Verity of work
5 November 2019
Driver (Current Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Eclipse invited me to sign up with them shortly after I had passed my Class 2 test. The staff there are knowledgeable, experienced and people-driven. Crucially, they have a sense of humour. Communication is a strength - they are quick to respond to calls and texts. They will tailor the work they offer as appropriate to your needs, and the more flexible you can be, the more work they can find. As a new driver, I have made a few mistakes on some of the jobs I've worked through them, and they have handled these gently and with professionalism. They are a good company to work for, and I recommend them to anyone seeking agency work.
  1. Productive, fun, caring and hardworking work place