Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions
Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions Employee Review

very bad agency. cheating on drivers.

13 December 2019
I do not recommend working for this agency. they send to companies where the trucks are damaged and forbid them to go. if you refuse, he doesn't pay you the guaranteed hours. is lying all the time. personally reported everything to the hmrc and to the vos. Cancel shift day before all the time.
1.0Job security/advancement
28 March 2021
Same role
Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) - Nottinghamshire
Awful, awful agency.Their management is appalling. It’s got that familiar boiler room agency feel. I was there about 45 mins in the office and the staff had to ask the boss to leave their seat in order to go to the toilet. They only offered an outside umbrella company wage payment scheme. They were aggressive and disrespectful on the phone. I would never ever advise anyone to register with them.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Too many to list.
1 March 2021
Same role
Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Good thing about eclipse is that if you are alright with them, they will repay you. Salary was OK, but just because payslips were done by different comapny they were taking like 5% of your wages for "service". Other than that very good agency. You can work whenever you want, they dont put much pressure on you, but of course you can expect calls like 4am in the morning asking you if you can do extra shift I personally never agreed for it because I have surprises. Hours can be long, but thats the consequence of being a hgv driver.
Pros
Good management
Cons
I cannot think about anything bad.
15 March 2020
Same roleSame location
HGV 2 Driver (Former Employee) - Grantham, Lincolnshire
I did a few jobs for this agency however was also on coach work going abroad but the work they offered when I was available was decent and pay is probably best in area for class 2 work. Office staff were always friendly not pushy. Was hoping to do more work for them but no joy so far. I can't recall a week where I was not getting asked to work obviously a good sign for a potential agency worker.