Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions
Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions Employee Review

very bad agency. cheating on drivers.

13 December 2019
I do not recommend working for this agency. they send to companies where the trucks are damaged and forbid them to go. if you refuse, he doesn't pay you the guaranteed hours. is lying all the time. personally reported everything to the hmrc and to the vos. Cancel shift day before all the time.
1.0Job security/advancement
24 December 2020
Same role
HGV 2 Driver (Current Employee) - Newark, Nottinghamshire
A fantastic agency which I'm forever grateful for. Assisting with every step and helpful in all ways. Management are beyond friendly and help you achieve your full potential.
Pros
Cons
none!
15 March 2020
Same roleSame location
HGV 2 Driver (Former Employee) - Grantham, Lincolnshire
I did a few jobs for this agency however was also on coach work going abroad but the work they offered when I was available was decent and pay is probably best in area for class 2 work. Office staff were always friendly not pushy. Was hoping to do more work for them but no joy so far. I can't recall a week where I was not getting asked to work obviously a good sign for a potential agency worker.
12 December 2019
Same role
HGV Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) - Leicester
Great agency to work for always helpful varied work always in area you request good work life ballance all in all good to work for wages average for a Agency most seem to be about same rates