Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions

Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions Employee Reviews in Nottingham

Very good company They go beyond the call of duty to find work for you Communication is excellent from them Loved working with Eclips as different job from day to day
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Verity of work
Eclipse invited me to sign up with them shortly after I had passed my Class 2 test. The staff there are knowledgeable, experienced and people-driven. Crucially, they have a sense of humour. Communication is a strength - they are quick to respond to calls and texts. They will tailor the work they offer as appropriate to your needs, and the more flexible you can be, the more work they can find. As a new driver, I have made a few mistakes on some of the jobs I've worked through them, and they have handled these gently and with professionalism. They are a good company to work for, and I recommend them to anyone seeking agency work.
As an employee of Eclipse I feel it is a great work place, the employers really look after their staff and make sure the environment is fun, productive and varied. I would highly recommend Eclipse as an employer to anyone.
Ok ... gave me a start job Learned a lot in quality management. Workplace culture could be better. Left as I wanted to pursue career in driving. Would not go back.