Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions

Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions Employee Reviews for Truck Driver

Good thing about eclipse is that if you are alright with them, they will repay you. Salary was OK, but just because payslips were done by different comapny they were taking like 5% of your wages for "service". Other than that very good agency. You can work whenever you want, they dont put much pressure on you, but of course you can expect calls like 4am in the morning asking you if you can do extra shift I personally never agreed for it because I have surprises. Hours can be long, but thats the consequence of being a hgv driver.
Pros
Good management
Cons
I cannot think about anything bad.
Awful, awful agency.Their management is appalling. It’s got that familiar boiler room agency feel. I was there about 45 mins in the office and the staff had to ask the boss to leave their seat in order to go to the toilet. They only offered an outside umbrella company wage payment scheme. They were aggressive and disrespectful on the phone. I would never ever advise anyone to register with them.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Too many to list.
A fantastic agency which I'm forever grateful for. Assisting with every step and helpful in all ways. Management are beyond friendly and help you achieve your full potential.
Pros
Cons
none!
I did a few jobs for this agency however was also on coach work going abroad but the work they offered when I was available was decent and pay is probably best in area for class 2 work. Office staff were always friendly not pushy. Was hoping to do more work for them but no joy so far. I can't recall a week where I was not getting asked to work obviously a good sign for a potential agency worker.
I do not recommend working for this agency. they send to companies where the trucks are damaged and forbid them to go. if you refuse, he doesn't pay you the guaranteed hours. is lying all the time. personally reported everything to the hmrc and to the vos. Cancel shift day before all the time.
Great agency to work for always helpful varied work always in area you request good work life ballance all in all good to work for wages average for a Agency most seem to be about same rates