Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions

Eclipse Recruitment Driving Solutions Job security & advancement reviews

I did a few jobs for this agency however was also on coach work going abroad but the work they offered when I was available was decent and pay is probably best in area for class 2 work. Office staff were always friendly not pushy. Was hoping to do more work for them but no joy so far. I can't recall a week where I was not getting asked to work obviously a good sign for a potential agency worker.
I do not recommend working for this agency. they send to companies where the trucks are damaged and forbid them to go. if you refuse, he doesn't pay you the guaranteed hours. is lying all the time. personally reported everything to the hmrc and to the vos. Cancel shift day before all the time.
Great agency to work for always helpful varied work always in area you request good work life ballance all in all good to work for wages average for a Agency most seem to be about same rates
Eclipse invited me to sign up with them shortly after I had passed my Class 2 test. The staff there are knowledgeable, experienced and people-driven. Crucially, they have a sense of humour. Communication is a strength - they are quick to respond to calls and texts. They will tailor the work they offer as appropriate to your needs, and the more flexible you can be, the more work they can find. As a new driver, I have made a few mistakes on some of the jobs I've worked through them, and they have handled these gently and with professionalism. They are a good company to work for, and I recommend them to anyone seeking agency work.
Ok ... gave me a start job Learned a lot in quality management. Workplace culture could be better. Left as I wanted to pursue career in driving. Would not go back.