Eclipse

Eclipse Employee Reviews

Keeping up to date with new technologies Implementing new solutions Fast paced time critical working 24/7 availability Rewarding end product European and global travel
I would recommend working here as its nice and calm place to work and you don't feel unwanted in any way and the people r really nice to work with in there.
Pros
Free haircut when on shift
Cons
As a volunteer and a member it's a fantastic club.
Eclipse helped me grow and achieve the experience I needed to reach my goal, because of this knowledge I was able to quickly grow into a managment position.
Eclipse is a starting point for someone looking to get part time world and work round children loads of different shifts available so can't really complain it's a cleaning job not for everyone but is always a starting point
A very nice, fun, cool, fun, happy, friendly work environment. I was only there for work placement but I found the experience very enjoyable and would do it again.
I enjoyed it because I knew what I was doing, and I felt comfortable doing it along with co-workers, the shifts varied but I was able to get the job done, and I thought it was a great job.
Pros
Lunch was a good lengthy time, Support from everyone.
Cons
cleaning, using sledge hammers to knock through walls, learned how to deal with issues as a team member, good working crew, management was really good, enjoyable to work with
Eclipse is a nice company to work for, however, the opportunity to progress one's career is fairly limited due to it's small size and the requirements of the clients it has. I would highly recommend working for Eclipse for someone who is content to work within their skill-set as the other employees are all pleasant and the management is fair, although seemingly distant from the professional requirements of the staff. If Eclipse could invest more in expanding the opportunities for it's staff then it would be great.
Pros
Friendly, small company atmosphere
Cons
Limited opportunities for career progression
A busy salon with friendly staff who are enjoyable to work with, typical day consists of styling peoples hair, booking appointments checking stock is up to date and more. I like it when people go out feeling good about themselves.
Pros
getting hair done cheap
Friendly staff.Learned about science (Not my usual forte)