ECS Ltd

ECS Ltd Employee Reviews

Ecs are a good company but didn't have much contact with their team

Thrown in the deep end at first. Problem wasn't with ecs but care homes sent to. Staff had problems with agency staff. Didn't have much contact with office staff, but if you did have problems with a certain care home they would listen and ensure you didn't go back.

Good bunch of people

Decent group of people, very broad range of skills in-house - would defiantly work there again I am a self starter so didn't need much guidance but it is there if you need it.

Pros

Rates were good

Excellent Company to Work For

A great company who look after their staff very well. They have a strong pay structure with a good ethos. However it is a small company so no room to move up.

Stressful workplace

Very old fashioned style of working and running a department. no work life balance expected huge blame culture no time taken to train individuals or aid them to further their career

Good temporary job

Good place to work...people very friendly and willing to help. Also no looking down on you just 'because you are a temp' Unfortunately, contract ended when Branch relocated to Dunstable, otherwise job security would have got more stars.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere and nice colleagues

Cons

Getting there in rush hour traffic and leaving in rush hur traffic

Company Review

The staff was not nice people didn't want to help a young lad out, jobs was too far away from me so i had to leave as i didn't have a full driving licence

Good day at work

At ECS I worked on my own for the majority of the time as I would often be on the road, as long as there's no traffic or delays on the trains then I would consider it a good day. My time at ECS made me independent, I would only be in company of management one or two hours a week so I learned to perform without supervision. the hardest part of working at ECS was definitely the commute from job to job but I like interacting with people even if sometimes I had to deliver bad news.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

travelling

Productive, influencing and very rewarding

It was lovely to work with this charity - they were very helpful in showing me my role and conducted themselves in a way which showed how much they cared for those kids who had autism. Very lovely experience.

Plumbing and Heating Firm

We assisting customer with bookings and enquiries. Answering incoming phone calls to assist customers with Sales & Service enquiries and bookings . Booking in engineers to attend servicing, quoted works and general heating installation works. Responding to customers via email and telephone- enquiries and queries . Up sell products and services as appropriate. Booking sales quotation appointments into service diary package system & using Sage. Advertising & Sales literature. Inputting Invoices, copy invoices & credit notes. Cross referencing in Xero and Sage. Raising and issuing deposit Invoices

very nice environment cooperative staff members and scenior happy to guide and and help.

love to work with ECS friendly staff always polite . great backing by supervisors and manager to build up confident to improve myself and work freely.on the work and off the work manger happy to help.

Pros

self arrange

Cons

sub contractor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ECS Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement