ECS

ECS Employee Reviews

Install or repair Franking machines. Around the UK, job advertised as London engineer role but only in London if other engineer was off sick. Lots of driving across UK, one time in Devon next call in Lincolnshire. Job fairly easy to do but spent more time on the road. Company based in Bury, so for meeting had to drive up there the night before, which made a very long day. Very good training on all products. Company was having issue with its old Company so sometimes had issue with customers about fitting new equipment. Beware of promises from Company which they fall back on in a llater date.
Pros
Cons
Long days
The HR team are soo nice and make you feel soo comfortable however the actual team in the warehouse is very ignorant and rude. The production team was so supportive and made me feel comfortable but because I was an apprentice I couldn’t stay there for permanent.
Great people and good work. Boss was extremely fair and considerate. Had this job whilst at Unversity and it very happily got me through. -------------
This is Eggleston Catering/Cleaning Services based near Leeds, Yorkshire, England. This is a small family business working on behalf of some big UK clients. I was a chef manager for ECS for several great years only leaving due to relocating to Beverley from Bingley with the wife.
Pros
Free meals on duty.
Cons
None.
A slave driving ethic exists at ECS,no fun at all,absolutely freezing cold in the work area,the company bosses won’t spend any money to have the heaters fixed.Nobody smiles and it’s minimum wage on nearly all the jobs but always nose to the grindstone,health and safety is questionable at best
Pros
Can’t think of any
Cons
i enjoyed working as a team with the other employees and talking to people that worked there at waitrose, it was good to clean and not have to worry about being in the way of people.
Pros
good hours
Cons
n/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ECS?