Edelman

Edelman Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Great agency to work at

Fast-paced agency but with a huge number of global blue-chip clients and a super-professional approach to delivering top class work. A great place to wrk and you'll get to work with lots of clients. But it has a very corporate culture and if you're used to a more relaxed, editorial or creative pace to work then it may not be for you.

Pros

Clients and standards

Cons

Big agency with lots of people which may not suit everyone

Great experience

as a young intern doing work experience at Edelman i was given lots of responsibility as a part of the current affairs team. the team was friendly and inclusive and i enjoyed my time there.

Great vision and humble..

A brilliant vision and great people. I loved every second here. Edleman I believe will be one of the best agencies to work for in the future. The CEO is brilliant, so work here if you get the opportunity.

Pros

Humble, hungry and great talent

Cons

Beyond stupid and badly informed short deadlines

Productive and fun workplace

Everyone was really friendly and willing to help. The facilities have been great. Working as an intern there I had the chance to learn a lot and participate in client meetings. However the salary was really low and because there are too many people in the team misunderstandings may arise.Despite that everyone is really professional.

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

salary

Productive and fun workplace

A really enjoyed my time here. There was a great deal to do, tight deadlines, lots of pressure, but due to the great people there and in the US office, we got phase 1 done before my time was up.

Pros

After work peks

Cons

Time differences between offices

Quirky and efficient workplace

A typical day at work:Maintaining HR files and databases.HR Audits for passport and visas.Updating spreadsheets.Executing exit interviews.What I learned:I learned how to conduct exit interviews unsupervised.How to use PeopleSoft.How to create a legal document.Management:Well managed by HR Business Partners who were always there to help if needed.My co-workers:Friendly and polite.The hardest part of the job:Challenging to chase employees for passport and visas as people are busy and may forget.The most enjoyable part of the job:Meeting new people.Working in public relations which was new to me.Learning new efficient ways of executing HR functions.

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

long hours for some employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edelman. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Edelman Reviews by Location