Eden Private Staff

Eden Private Staff Employee Reviews

Its a nice place to work but with any recruitment role, it is hard work and you do need to put the work in before you reap the rewards. There are some real diamonds at this company and the company are lucky to have these very loyal, talented employees especially in the Nanny team. Would be great if there was more incentive for all employees, especially CC's as everyone works very hard here. The company would be stronger if the hard work was recognised more consistentl.
Pros
Commission structure can be very rewarding, opportunity to earn a lot of money if you put in the hard work, not always consistent due to the nature of the industry so be prepared for this
Cons
Lack of flexibility with working hours, facilities to work from home but this is not an option, if it was it would have made all the difference and shows how much they value staff, London office needs a refurb, no AC in summer
Disgraceful agency who don’t care about the candidates at all. They are the worst agency to deal with! Don’t waste your time with these individuals, they are just after making money, and don’t care about your years in the industry!
Pros
None at all!
Cons
You will be let down!
The management team are completely out of their depth and underqualified. Bullying is an everyday part of Eden and this explains the high staff turnover. Worst place I’ve ever worked.
Pros
One or two decent people
Cons
Everything else
Money they offer is a joke. they treat people like modern slaves. company have horrible attitude management on lowest passible level. DO NOT APPLY NOT MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE!!! RESPECT YOURSELF!!!
Cons
Snobby consultants who say they are working for their clients, but judging by their attitude and laissez faire approach I've a suspicion they are choosing staff by their own misjudged and quite frankly biased opinions. Being told to look on Gumtree for a positn is down right rude and unprofessional.
I was warned about having to work with the ‘strong characters’ in the office when I joined. I was not prepared for being spoken to rudely, inappropriately, and patronisingly. This company ‘play’ at being recruitment professionals. A large turnover of newly joining staff with a small core of toxic individuals who remain. Be prepared to purchase your own stationary and extra heating.
Having worked with kids for all my life, being told by Eden staff my CV was great and then being told “I am sorry you are in a zero hour contract at the moment so we can’t help. “Try the lady magazine” I was told by the clearly clueless Eden staff 🙄
With over 30 years experience as a Chauffeur reporting to Board level, supporting Captains of Industry, UNHWI and senior politicians this agency is well out of its depth in providing a recruiting service. They are inexperienced and geared towards ‘bums on seats’ whilst not giving any form of service. HR Depts and Candidates should avoid.
Pros
Cons
Need to be investigated by Recruitment & Employment Services
I have enjoyed working for Eden! The maternity consultants have been fantastic in constantly finding me perfect clients. The maternity consultants are very supportive and always available to help.
Awful management, a very two faced office and a huge staff turn over. Very low salaries with very low commission. No care for employees, clients and candidates
I find it very interesting and i find it fun working especially looking after kids. I love cooking food, if makes me want to work longer and i find it pleasurable when i prepare somtheing my employers like.
Pros
i look after kids
Cons
non
Eden Private Staff is a professional, reliable and friendly company that make sure everything is in order. They cater to everyone's needs and make sure everybody's happy with the outcome. If there's a problem, they will try their best to solve it explaining the situation to both parties concerned.
Pros
Coffee day for everyone as announced