Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd
View all Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd reviews

Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd

Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd Employee Review

Really enjoy working for ECL. Supervisors and managers are approachable and fair, the job itself isnt taxing in any way. Good rota for work life balance, decent buses and good routes.Colleagues are a good bunch too so always plenty of banter and support if you need itProbably the best driving job I've had. I'd recommend working here.

Pros

Good rota, approachable managers, jobs easy, decent pay

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good Company

Good Company to work for if you live in Edinburgh and don’t travel far from home and don’t want the going rate for the work you do the competition currently pay more

Pros

Good shift pattern

Cons

Stressful commute home due to some shift finish times
Same role

Decent company to work for. Management good in general..like all jobs good days and bad days

Decent company overall but lots of hours overall. Hard to get a balance between work life and home life. I found the management very willing to listen to your input

Pros

Job security

Cons

Lots of hours
Same location

Place seems to be sinking

This company seems to be sinking, the management couldn’t organise a P**s up in a brewery. They’re not paying full expenses for tours done and all but one of the supervisors/management seem useless. Drivers have been told there are gonna be short term lay-offs yet they’re still hiring........ the company looks like it’s sinking.

Official response from Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd

2 March 2020
These comments are not factual and we have a fantastic staff retention rate. The fact that you are an ex employee makes it sound all the more bitter. We invest a lot of money in recruitment to look for good experienced drivers to add to our team and it makes no sense to engage in further employment if the company is sinking?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement