Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd

Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd Employee Reviews for Driver

Driver2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews

Place seems to be sinking

This company seems to be sinking, the management couldn’t organise a P**s up in a brewery. They’re not paying full expenses for tours done and all but one of the supervisors/management seem useless. Drivers have been told there are gonna be short term lay-offs yet they’re still hiring........ the company looks like it’s sinking.

Official response from Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd

2 March 2020
These comments are not factual and we have a fantastic staff retention rate. The fact that you are an ex employee makes it sound all the more bitter. We invest a lot of money in recruitment to look for good experienced drivers to add to our team and it makes no sense to engage in further employment if the company is sinking?

Brilliant company

Great place to work one of the few jobs iv had where I don't dread the morning routine...always a good laugh amongst the drivers with plenty banter and good humoured pranks, the office staff aren't perfect but who is, been and gone and came back as I found the grass isnt always greener. Plenty of variety of work including day tours self guided, Express coach work, service work and private hire. Some roles have rota so you know what your doing well in advance some dont and require flexibility, but drivers are made aware of this before commencing employment and have the chance to go down a route which suits there personal life.

Pros

Fun friendly colleagues, variety of work, good social events

Cons

Fleet is a bit shabby, work alot of weekend

Insights into Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd with

Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd Reviews by Job Title

Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd reviews by location

Learn about Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd in popular locations

• Edinburgh Coach Lines Ltd
  • Driver
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?