edyn.care
Happiness score is 92 out of 100

edyn.care Employee Reviews

Lovely team, very caring and supportive the lot

I like working here because I feel like the team do really care, they check in regularly and provide all the training and advice I need. The pay is great relative to other agencies.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

None that I can think of

So supportive, with you every step of the way, highly recommend this company

I started working for Edyn in 2019 and haven't looked back. They still check in with me every friday and they put on virtual quizzes and hangouts over the pandemic which helped us socialise with the office team and with other carers in the field. The pay is good and it reaches my account every 2 weeks, which suits me. Definitely worth signing up! Once you meet the team you'll be happy with your decision.

Pros

weekly check ins, monthly virtual gatherings and good pay

Cons

sometimes have to travel for work

There are better agencies out there - Avoid if you can.

My experience wasn't optimal: 1) I was under payed for the job and package that I was assigned with - 2) One of the managers is a pure evil woman - that loves to report and throw negativity (while the CEO is the nickers and humble and always helpful towards his staff) - 3) You never really get a break & they don't teach (in practice) they observe and then show off in-front of you - the mistakes. Simply, there are many many other better agencies. At interview stage everything sounds great ... but once you start working there you will see how bad it is. I didn't want to add this review but I had to.

Pros

None (helpful CEO).

Cons

Underpay - Own costs - Acid Admins / Managers

Fantastic place to work!

A fantastic place to work with a fun, supportive and dedicated team that truly care. It feels great to be part of a company that is fast growing, but is equally focused on delivering the best possible support to both carers and clients.When it’s your day to day job to help promote a service - it’s important that you feel good about what you are offering. edyn.care is a excellent company to work for, that is genuinely making a difference.

Pros

Flexible working, regular company events

Great team and great atmosphere in the office, love to be a part of this forward thinking and caring culture.

No day is the same at Edyn Care's head office but they all do start with a great morning catch-up with the whole team, then as we push on with our day and our duties, thanks to the open-plan layout of HQ, we are able to support each other effectively and communicate with each other very quickly.I have learnt that you can work hard all whilst enjoying what you do and being with people who support you. But I could be biased. The best thing about the company is the people, the culture and of course the socials.

Pros

Team culture is second to none, work from home 2 days a week and socials every month

Great working environment.

Greta company to work for. Communication is outstanding thus enabling the resolving of any issue expeditiously. You can take a break when you want to, obviously within reason for example a few days to a week before you need to take a break.

Pros

Workload based on your tolerance, breaks when you want within reason.

Cons

None so far

Lovely team!

Everything went super smoothly and quick. The interview process and being allocated a fantastic placement! I love the portal and how everything is easily accessible from any device.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Good company to work for

I have been working here fir about 2 months and I love it, very professional and supportive team , they don’t only care for their client’s wellbeing but for the well-being of carers as well

Pros

Opportunity to progress

Hard work but rewarding

I just started my work here ,but until now I really like it. Very good and supportive team, the big change is that they are interested about the welfare of their carers too.Good and happy carers are the fundament of a successful company!

Pros

They listen and always try to help

Cons

I don't know any yet

Correct, supporting people

Well organised, good communication, up to date. Supporting team, they always answer on the phone (or email) and find solutions if any problem occurs,don't let carers or clients down. They have plenty of clients, who are also happy with Edyn care.

Pros

Good company

Jobs at edyn.care

See more jobs

Super connected and supportive

You never feel like you are working alone despite caring being a lone working job. The team is at hand all the time, being available, fast communication via phone, email and the app👌

Pros

flexibility as to choosing how long you want your placement to be, flexible free training👌

Cons

unregulated hourly pay-grey area, what exactly is supposed to be the working envelope, pay the same regardless of hours worked

Clear and concise communication

I have worked with Edyn for some time now. The work is interesting, fulfilling and does make a tangible difference to the elderly in need. The staff have open lines of communication. The pre- start training and Care certification is excellent. The back office teams are very approachable. Any issues are dealt with promptly.

Pros

Free food and lodging are part of the assignment package

Cons

Great company to work for

As a carer of over 25 years I had my interview which was excellent , though I was a little nervous , the lady who interviewed me was really nice , I got a placement within two and half weeks from my interview and I still was a little nervous going to my first placement , I spoke to the team at eden care and they were very helpful,they are very much involved with the care that us carers are giving and update us of anything new , they also ring the carers to make sure we are ok I’m enjoying working for the company I feel relaxed and I can ring them if ever I need anything , overall a lovely company to work for

Pros

They are a great team and there’s always someone there if needed

Lovely company to work for

Since changing my career late in life, Edyn Care has been the best care company that I have worked for. They check in with their staff on a regular basis and are always making sure staff are being treated well. They check to see standards are being upheld and that staff have all they need to care for their clients to the highest standards.Because the COO and the CEO take an active part in the well being of staff and clients, you feel that your hard work and efforts are appreciated. I would happily recommend working for this company.After I have finished my diplomas, I would love to work for Edyn Care in other sectors and add value to their amazing team. They truly are committed to having a positive impact on the care community!

Pros

Supported and looked after

Cons

Live in care can make you feel a bit claustrophobic

Great cooperative team

Very nice and cooperative team, lovely clients, a quick placement and a useful induction training.Highly recommended, a quick respond for any problems.

Professional

Edyn care, is a 21 century company. All, interview, background check, training, learning platform, placements, day to day records about medication, food and drink, financial transactions for client, Carer’s note, management, carer support, pay, all are online( phone, emails, zoom, Edyn platform, learning platform, etc)The management staff very professional very supportive.From the first day of the interview and during working days I felt understood, and supported.

Lovely Company to work for

Lovely friendly atmosphere and friendly staff. Always there when you get problem. Understanding and flexible. Lovely clients.Work always available when you need.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere

Great company!

Great company! Super quick recruiting process & training with experienced coaches. All went very smooth since day one of contacting edyn.care. Get my first placement about 2 weeks after interview. Great communication with office, no problems whatsoever. There is always someone there to help if You need it. BEST company which I've worked for so far! Pay every 2 weeks always on time! A+++++

Pros

great communication & fast interview, availability of packages, quick placement, great office-carer altitude

Cons

A great care company which also take care of its carers

It's always a pleasure to work for Edyn Care and the fantastic team. They are always listening for any help. I recommend this company to other carers. So far, for me, everything is fine.

edyn.care is a great company & care team to work.

I have worked with various companies before edyn.care. I can truly says edyn.care is the best care team to work. The management are exceptional supportive, calm, very professional, they listen to staff. The management will phone me every week to inquire about my wellbeing. I can not fault edyn.care. The management appreciate everything you do. Very happy working at edyn.care. Thank you all for being a great management team. I strongly recommend edyn.care for any carer who want to make a real difference to the lives of others.

Pros

Supportive, appreciative, professional, good listening and good pay.

Cons

Overall a great company to work for, start up feeling with 20 years of experience in field and no fussing about

Hiring process is quick, you can book an interview within days after applying, their recruiter specialist is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever worked with, she is well educated and informed, keeps in touch with reality and makes you feel like they are genuinely interested in your skills and not just a KPI number for them. They don’t promise unreasonable things and don’t sugarcoat.Management is very well involved in day to day task, this means they care about their careers to make sure they get every support they need to do a good job. They do follow up calls to check up on you, in a good way where they treat you like a family member. If I had any issues along the way there was always someone I could talk to to resolve given issues within a reasonably time frame. The care manager is one of the nicest and caring person I’ve worked with. She Is really passionate about her job and this has a very positive effect on you as a career since you get even more support to do your job even better. She is more than fair if you make a mistake and they will help you to work on yourself.They provide various courses to give you an edge in this field, to allow you to broaden your expertise. For free.Overall the company culture is laid back and quiet relaxed while getting things done, they provide support for you and treat you very fairly. They are a bit slow on improving some of the internal thing, the that’s understandable since this is a small company overall, but they do a very good job to keep things to a very high standards.

Pros

Flexibility, clear line of communication, good salary, technologically advanced, company culture, recruitment process

Cons

Their portal could use some TLC, slow to implement changes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at edyn.care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

4.4Job security/advancement

Compare edyn.care with

• edyn.care
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?