edyn.care

edyn.care Employee Reviews

United Kingdom53 reviews

edyncarecarerscarerclientcaresupportteamfeel

Fantastic organisation

I’m fairly new to Edyn care but they are by far one of the best care agencies they care about both clients and carers.I look forward to working with Edyn Care long term

Pros

Office staff and clients

Cons

Pay is every three weeks

Great company.

I have worked for several different care agencies in the past 13 years and when comparing them Edyn Care is in a totally different class to the rest. They not only care for their care recipients but also their care givers, very supportive and always available to help and guide us through any problems which might arise. They are there for us 24/7. Excellent company to work for.

Pros

Great areas to work, supportive office staff, great perks.

Insights into edyn.care

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

Productive work ...each day has something new to offer.

Although live in care is solo l never quite feel alone .Edyn care is a phone call away....very supportive . Working with this company sets you so much at ease with the day to day obstacles which may commonly occur at a work place. With edyncare live in care has been made easy and simple yet of the highest quality.

Pros

Food allowances

Cons

Supportive and friendly staff and managers

I had a choice, I feel supported and I get paid well. Thanks to the team at edyn care because I enjoy working for you and I enjoy looking after my clients.

Pros

They look after you

Cons

Sometimes long travelling

Contacted office based staff very helpful in all areas of the work including successful operation of the CIT systems. Thank you.

A supportive company to staff and keen to utilise ICT to support staff in their care work which is constantly changing whilst meeting the varied complex care needs of the clients.

I enjoy working with Edyncare. It's reawaring

It is a great experience working for Edyncare. Some elderly ladies/ client are my dearest friends. I have worked with Edyncare more than 3 years now I feel valued and respectful by my management and the clients I have learnt a lot about life especially of old age problems and conditions and pray for every one to stay happy and well.

Pros

Daily two hours break

Cons

Long hours and staying out of your home and sometimes it's far traveling.

This job allows me to grow and learn more, especially when you now know the routine of your client.

Edyn.care is the way to go, the admin team are always there back to back, check on me as a carer if I'm happy or if there's anything needed to be sorted it's so freshing. Always get paid in time and my off days are very flexible everything with them is transparent

Productive with a fantastic team spirit

Great team, great leadership and a mission you can truly get behind. There is no divide between managers and the rest of the team, they all work in the same space and often enjoy lunch together. Very supportive environment.

Great company to work for, very supportive staff

Edyncare recruitment and rest of the staff are very supportive and great with communication. Communication system they have in place is very helpful and easier to plan your life ahead of time. They support carers well and they provide good quality of care to their clients. Their Key workers are very professional and helpful.Would recommend working for edyn. Pay could be a bit more better but I Love it here.

Pros

Good team, good communication and support. Lovely staff

Cons

Pay could be better

Nice environment to work, because Edyn.care has done the feasibility before sending the live-in carer.

Edyn.care is an excellent place to work in, the care-coordinators are professionally trained, the managements are caring for the people working for them. Edyn.care gives training and supports their workers to be the best they can.

I love the placement I am in I also enjoy Edyn cares call around once a week to check everything is going well

I have been working for Edyn care for a year and half now, the office team have been great , they have a call around every week to make sure the carers and the person you are caring for are ok and check on our well being , if we have any issues we can just pick up the phone and speak to our coordinater, I find them extremely helpful , I’m really happy with my placement , our wages are payed every 2 x weeks , which has been great , I’m so happy to be a part of Edyn care

Pros

Hours to suit, ( 2 hr break every day) wages always on time, friendly office team

Great place to be

My experience here has been great and I am confident it will only continue. Very supportive team easy to reach out to. Very reinsuring with work and if there are any problems. They try to meet your needs best to there ability. Great and fair rates of pay. Further career progression also available and a choice. Privileged to work for edyn care.

Pros

Support.

Working with Edyncare is fun

So far I will say edyncare is one of the best agency I have worked for, they are very concerned with their employees, they check them on a weekly basis to ensure they are fine and that's make someone feel valued

Pros

They provide food for their carers

Supportive and nice team

I've been working as a live-in carer for over 8 years. I have worked on private contract and for agencies. I have started working for Edyn.care since February 2022. What can I say about it? Fantastick. Very good contact with the office. People who work there, very friendly and helpful. You can work how long you want and when you want. Paymants always on time. Very recommend Edyn.care.

Fun and Supportive Team!

I've been working in the office at Edyn for over a year now. I love working in such a small close-knit team as I feel like the decisions I make and the work I do really do make a big impact on the company as a whole, despite what position you're in. We have great monthly activities where we can bond outside of work as people rather than coworkers. You can tell everyone is here because they really do want to provide the best care possible, and it's really inspiring and motivating. Unlike other companies, we care about our carers too, doing check-ins at least once every week and making sure anyone who stands out is duly rewarded. I look forward to seeing how we grow!

Productive and responsible workplace.

I have been working at Edyncare for one and a half months. So far I have no complaints. I have learnt a lot and the work is very rewarding plus a very good rate of pay. I am still learning new skills everyday.Great management who are actually interested in you as an individual and not just a number. I am looking forward to the future with Edyncare.

Supportive and nice team

All the team is so nice and supportive ! They're ready to help you at any time with everything. The best workplace ever and working here was the best decision I ever made !The clients are lovely and so are their families!I'm very happy here and I wouldn't change my job !

A care company that cares

I have worked in the care industry for a few years now and I have seen how badly managed some companies can be. Edyn is truly a breath of fresh air and shows there is hope for the industry. I've worked with edyn as a carer and now as office staff, and can safely say that no matter where you are if you're with edyn you're with family. The team dynamically review operations to ensure they're up to date with regulations and their carers and care recipients receive the right support at all times. It's a wonderful team to be a part of, I couldn't be luckier.

Great place to be!

Amazing team and support. They always there to help when You need them. Great people. Always can get You a package to work with. Great communication on every level. Easy online platform and payments always on time! Just Love it!!!

Most intense so far

I did mention overall constant texts ,emails reminders , unnecessary.Myself felt manipulated, pressured,should be more relaxed atmosphere approach,This stripe time consuming,time should be spent with Clients not on phones informally interactive over analysing have I set it up correctly,all the induction courses are necessary but after all the intense work ,effort and diplomas , qualifications experience, knowledge expertise I process I get offered the least amount of pay and food allowance ever ..! Cost of living has rocketed*All other care providers give more pay and food allowance* period! Needs to reavaluate PAY and food allowance.Law states in a working week NO more than 13 hours per day should be worked 2 hour break each day8 hour sleepWaking nights nomore than 2 per week if so clients will be charged

Pros

Good management

Cons

Pay, food allowance

Really cool and friendly team 🙌

Love working with this team, they check in with me every 3 or 4 days. Ask how I am feeling and doing which is great given that in live-in care you can feel like you are on your own in the field usually. But I don't feel that with edyn.care 🙌

Ask a question about working or interviewing at edyn.care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare edyn.care with

Learn about edyn.care in popular locations

• edyn.care