edyn.care

• Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

Super connected and supportive

You never feel like you are working alone despite caring being a lone working job. The team is at hand all the time, being available, fast communication via phone, email and the app👌

Pros

flexibility as to choosing how long you want your placement to be, flexible free training👌

Cons

unregulated hourly pay-grey area, what exactly is supposed to be the working envelope, pay the same regardless of hours worked

Overall a great company to work for, start up feeling with 20 years of experience in field and no fussing about

Hiring process is quick, you can book an interview within days after applying, their recruiter specialist is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever worked with, she is well educated and informed, keeps in touch with reality and makes you feel like they are genuinely interested in your skills and not just a KPI number for them. They don’t promise unreasonable things and don’t sugarcoat.Management is very well involved in day to day task, this means they care about their careers to make sure they get every support they need to do a good job. They do follow up calls to check up on you, in a good way where they treat you like a family member. If I had any issues along the way there was always someone I could talk to to resolve given issues within a reasonably time frame. The care manager is one of the nicest and caring person I’ve worked with. She Is really passionate about her job and this has a very positive effect on you as a career since you get even more support to do your job even better. She is more than fair if you make a mistake and they will help you to work on yourself.They provide various courses to give you an edge in this field, to allow you to broaden your expertise. For free.Overall the company culture is laid back and quiet relaxed while getting things done, they provide support for you and treat you very fairly. They are a bit slow on improving some of the internal thing, the that’s understandable since this is a small company overall, but they do a very good job to keep things to a very high standards.

Pros

Flexibility, clear line of communication, good salary, technologically advanced, company culture, recruitment process

Cons

Their portal could use some TLC, slow to implement changes

Edyn care is a great experience team to work

As a previous professional carer for Edyn care I have worked as an hourly carer because of my family engagement.I had provided care to several customer independently who were assess by Edyn care management team.The whole office team had full trust about my care support towards the customers I work with as I always raise concern when it comes to the welfare and safeguarding of the customer.I had very good relationship with all the office staff and they all very supportive in professional and personal ways .My personal experience with Edyn care team was amazing,fun and achievable.Edyn care team is a young team with great expectation and I can see loads of success and achievements because of their professionalism .I cannot put myself to do live in care, but if I got the opportunity to work for as an hourly carer again I will be very open to it.I will always support Edyn Care as they practice the best values for the caring industry.

Pros

Good relationships

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at edyn.care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

4.5Job security/advancement

Compare edyn.care with

• edyn.care
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?