Eidyn Care

Eidyn Care Employee Reviews

Caring and Communicative

I've been working for Eidyn care since October 2020 and I've never felt more valued as a carer, my input is listened to and taken on board. I'm a student nurse and the shifts are flexible and accommodate my needs. The clients are lovely and the office staff are happy to help. The girls who work with me are lovely too.

Pros

Good communication

Great company to work with and very flexible

I am a student nurse and Eidyn Care are so understanding, always offering me shifts and supporting me when I’m on placement. They are very flexible with what days you work! Colleagues are all so generous and helpful. Would highly recommend Eidyn Care.

Pros

Always supportive, free coffees every week and cinema tickets

Cons

Supportive, fun and passionate about care!

I have been with the Company for 6 months and can't recommend more highly. Excellent training opportunities, good employee benefits and most importantly - supportive and compassionate management. You never feel like a 'number' and every one feels valued and appreciated. Eidyn Care is a family run company and you definitely feel like one of the family!

Pros

Yearly pay increases, free weekly coffees, employee discounts, company discounts

A fantastic place to work.

I’ve only been with Eidyn care for almost 4 weeks but wanted to share my experience. I didn’t think a job existed where I could feel happy, supported and genuinely look forward to going to work. Management are so supportive and caring towards staff and clients and very accommodating. Clients are wonderful and I feel so good with my job role and what’s expected of me. I have finally found a job I love.

Pros

Lovely clients, colleagues and management

Cons

Love working with Eidyn Care!

I have been with Eidyn Care for nearly four months. They are so supportive and accommodating to all needs. My co-workers and management are very friendly and approachable, and never hesitate to answer any questions or concerns I have.

Pros

Supportive, enjoyable and meaningful work

Cons

Who would’ve thought you would enjoy going to work

Eidyn care has built my confidence up tremendously, I cannot express enough how much I enjoy going to work. This is all down to my wonderful clients, co workers and management.

Pros

Working

Cons

Great place to work one big family

I have been employed with Eidyn care for 9 months I love my job everyone from staff to carers to clients are so nice .Staff in office are always there if you need anything with a quick response to any queries.

Pros

Great friendly team who work to great lengths to provide excellent care

Great care company

Eidyn care are a great company to work for. They really care about there clients and staff equally, amazing clients and co workers. Always have plenty of time to do our care work then chat to clients. Management always ensure we have enough travel time between clients, so no stressing. We learn something new every day. Management always try to keep continuity with clients and staff. There is always someone on call if any problems.

Pros

Great clients and staff team

Wonderful company to work for

In my brief time working with Eidyn Care I can say that without a doubt - I have loved every moment of my time with them. The work is incredibly enjoyable and fulfilling and management have your back every step of the way. Working with Eidyn Care feels like being part of a very large, caring and compassionate family. I would thoroughly recommend them as a company to work for - top notch.

Pros

Caring, organised and efficient management team, WONDERFUL clients, friendly working environment. Truly satisfying job.

Cons

None.

Great company, would definitely recommend

Clients are great, the company ensures that clients are only taken on if we can safely provide the correct care, so you are never doing anything unsafe or something you are not trained to do. A staff member is always on call to contact if you have any issues or questions during your shift. Great team ethos. I love working with Eidyn care and would definitely recommend working with or using this company. Why would you work anywhere else when you can work for Eidyn care!

Pros

Monthly meetings to get additional training and meet up with the other staff, holiday pay, mileage pay, great clients and colleagues

Jobs at Eidyn Care

See more jobs

Great company, great team!

I joined the company approximately 3 months ago and all of the staff have been incredibly welcoming and made me feel part of the team immediately, especially the management/office. Even though home care assistants are often lone working their is a real sense of a supportive team within the company. The values and ethos are what make Eidyn Care such a special place to work because they really do care about every single client and staff member.

Pros

Supportive management, good rate of pay, excellent training.

Superb company

I have been with Eidyn Care since they started up last May and am enjoying every minute. The management really listen to what you want from the job and really try to accommodate and requests you may have. The working pattern is flexible to work around other requirements. Pay is excelled and ongoing training and support when meeting the clients really helps you to feel like you are making a difference

Pros

Excellent pay, ongoing training, career progression opportunities

Cons

Superb company to work for with great support and training for all their staff.

It's a joy to work for Eidyn Care as they are very friendly and it feels like you are not only part of a team but also part of a family. I joined the company in May and have never looked back as it's a joy to work for such a superb company. The ongoing training is excellent and there iare also opportunities to progress up the ladder in the company. The management are superb and are very approachable. The clients are great and all have different needs which we care for in every way we can to make them able to stay in their own home. We not only provide a service to our clients but also companionship.

Pros

Good Salary, excellent ongoing training, great staff, free uniform, mileage allowance and you always get your birthday off!!

Top Company to work for

Superb Company to work for! They have a strong company ethos and really want to look after their client's and their staff equally. They have a structured training plan with regular team meetings, shadow shifts with new clients and the management are really friendly and approachable

Pros

Minimum One Hour Visits, great team and work ethic

Excellent place to work

I left NHS Lothian to come and work for Eidyn Care in April and I am thoroughly enjoy it. The management are very fair and approachable and shifts are all done fairly with plenty of time in between clients and minimum one hour visits so we actually have time to care for the clients. All the clients are risk assessed and we are monitored for safe and well. All notes are done on an app so we have time to chat to the clients without having to do lots of paperwork. The management also do client care and would not ask us to do anything they would not do. There is always someone to get in touch with if there are any problems are I never feel alone. I am now in a Supervisor role so there is scope to move up the ladder or specialise or become a champion in other areas. All the other carers and very friendly and helpful.

Pros

Free training, free uniform and equipment, mileage

Cons

Fantastic company to work for!

A really caring company who care about their staff and clients equally. Flexible shifts, approachable management and lovely clients and we actually have time to care (minimum 1 hour visits)

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eidyn Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9Job security/advancement