ELEMIS

ELEMIS Employee Reviews for Account Manager

I enjoyed my role as it allowed me to meet a wide range of clients and covered a varied amount of tasks, however it can become stressful and high pressured. Management was intense.
Great for progression and trained to very high standard Lots of different opportunities and different paths to take once your foot is in the door Great British brand
Good company to work for although poor salary but good management and good life work balance, would recommend working for this company to anyone looking at getting in to beauty
Elemis have a very high staff turnover targets are high managment are not nice and area manager will talk about staff to other staff very unprofessional hours low pay hr never get pay correct commsion is impossible to achieve qvc take away all the retail trade with there cheap offers Toxic place to work avoid!
Pros
Products and allocation
Cons
Low pay, management nasty high targets, long working hours
Pay was very low commissions very hard although I did always reach targets my team found this hard I rarely see my area manager was left to get on with it
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Very laid back
The company is a fun company to work for and management are supportive rather that critical. I enjoy working for Elemis, but wish the company would work more with their loyal employees to to develop and promote.
Pros
Great ethos and working culture
Cons
No reward for loyalty
Overall my experience with Elemis was a good one. I did find that head office could be unorganised at times and it did make tasks more difficult. The products are truly beautiful and I adored providing the level of service required to work for the brand.
Pros
Allocation of products, flexible, regular training
Cons
Poor pay, Contract issues
Management are friendly and always ready to praise for a job well done. Training is always fun and held at head office with a spread of free food. Wage wasn't negotiable and was the main reason I moved companies.
Pros
Good management
Cons
low wage
Managing staff, stock handling, hitting targets organising and managing a new account. Organising events promoting the business to generat sales
Pros
Discount in skin care
Jobs at ELEMIS