ELEMIS

ELEMIS Employee Reviews for Beautician

My day would start at 9am and finish at 6.15pm everyday. I started the day with 30 minutes of paperwork and then throughout the rest of the day I would be doing treatments on counter, promoting a product or phone through customer files to book in for an appointment. I worked closely in a team of 4 therapists where we were flexible to one another and motivated eachother to achieve targets. My account manager would set me a target for the day and I would break that target down into the hours I was working so I could find out what I needed to achieve per hour. The hardest part of the job was traffic stopping when the store was very quiet as it meant it would make it harder to achieve my target. The most enjoyable part of the job was having amazing feedback from my customers about the great experience they had recieved from me on the counter.
Pros
commision on every product sold and a quarterly allowcation.
Cons
long hours and and worked every weekend
I loved working for Elemis but unfortunately there is only one Elemis in northern ireland and it is in Debenhams in Belfast. Any meetings we had we had to travel to London, Birmingham or Scoland. It was a fantastic company to work for.
Pros
Free products on a monthy basis
Cons
Work at Elemis was challenging,long hours and too many treatments to do,each slot was 20 minutes and we needed to do the treatment and try to sell the products. But the environment was very good and the passengers were really pleased to have an opportunity to relax before the flight. The variety of passengers( 1st class,bussiness and exectutive members) made us to have different conversation every time.
Pros
Contact to a variety of passengers
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ELEMIS?