Elite Associates

Elite Associates Employee Reviews

Learnt a lot, met new people, directly hired I received a notice about my positions for the following week but sometimes I was contacted even on the same day I was expected to work. Not great coordination and management.
Pros
No experience needed, evaluated constantly and appreciated if a hard worker
Cons
Short notice for a job, low salary, jobs according to demand
Developed a lot, great company. A lot of progression opportunities. Basic pay not great. Good atmosphere, good location. Get to work with some amazing brands
A very good agency that covers both fashion and beauty They also cover homeware and food They get a lot of excellent locations in the exclusive boutiques in London
Pros
Vacancies in London
Cons
if you want fast money and ready to give as much of your working time. good place, only interested in full-time working. Part-time work you will barely get any shifts. i tried for a year to go from full-time to part-time. i ended up just focusing on my other jobs.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
long hours, management barely listen
I enjoyed working for Elite Associates as it allowed me to meet new people, and build experience in the luxury sales department, working in places such as Burberry and Chanel required product knowledge and skills in handling products with care.
This agency is unprofessional, insincere and a disaster. I have been with elite for a while, they are unreliable and expect too much from you. Management are by far hypocrites and expect you to communicate with them when they do not even respond your emails, calls or texts. They once left me waiting 4 MONTHS without a response. They expect you to be free if they call you last minute, even an hour before they want you in to cover a shift. They don't take into consideration you have personal lives and cannot turn up last minute. Even if you are sick and call up to cancel in the morning, they treat you so poorly and force you to come in. The managers have been so rude and talk to you like children, there is no internal communication between themselves and then they proceed to interrogate you if you are not available to work. They also do not consider your likes and dislikes, if you are uncomfortable in some of the places you are booked in for they dont understand. To be honest, it is an absolute joke. The pay does not reflect how much effort you put in and what you are made to put up with. Not to mention how much the team make you feel like they own you when they dont. The shifts I have been given were only positive and good because of the department team in harrods, not because of elite. This third part agency can really ruin your experience in luxury fashion. Their communication with their clients can also be poor and reflect upon you when you turn up for your shift, they dont take responsibility for absolutely anything and when you are honest with them and tell - more...
I was given shifts according to the dates I could work and would sign in with a member of staff from the agency every morning before my shift started.
My only major issue would be the lack of communication between managers and employees about available shifts.Other than that the pay is decent and the employees are very warm and welcoming.
Worked for a couple of months with the company, its very flexible in terms of picking your shifts, but no real progression with the company due to being agency staff. Get the opportunity to work with great luxury brands in either Harrods or Selfridges.
standing alone for hours on end missed a shift as it was not given to me on my rota turned up for my first 9-5:30 shift at 8:30 to found out that the store did not actually open until 10 and was closing at 4. Had to waiting the in the rain for half an hour, sit in the staff room for an hour and rearrange my journey home
Pros
free samples
Cons
low pay, un
good experience in a fast-paced work environment, helping customers find what they desired and keeping the shop floor looking good and inviting. Working with a team was interesting and progressed my skills too
Do not apply to work for this agency. I was hired in November and haven’t been given ONE Shift since. had to do lots of induction training and also had to attend a selfridges store approval which I was NOT paid for after being told we would! Absolutely disgraceful management also a waste of time! AVOID AT ALL COST.
management don't have your back, only work here if you have another income the business hires way to many staff and youll get one shift a month if that
During my time at elite, I was happy with the management always being understanding and helpful, always assisting you whenever you had any inquiries. Depending on your placement the work environment was great. I have enjoyed my time at elite. Respectful workplace.
Pros
Good hours and community
Cons
no cons
Really enjoyed my time here, Can choose your hours. Got lots of work and got paid weekly. Staff are friendly. Good work/Life balance. Professional Team
Pros
good work life balance, can choose days and hours
Cons
Barely any shifts, a lot more time is spent prepping for shifts rather than actually working (inductions, several days teaching sales technique and emphasising dress code) - I definitely spent a lot of money on travel to the office before I was even offered a shift, over 2 months after being approved. Staff are kind but very last minute and sometimes have bad internal communication. Shifts are almost always offered the same day, and when offered work they want you to work several days back to back - doesn’t give you the flexibility a temping job should. The pay is low and though quite unclear, the ad is misleading - you are a sales assistant, not a makeup artist. It does provide you great opportunities to work with a range of luxury brands and get good sales training, so a great start to see what brand you like working with best and if you’d like to pursue that.
Pros
Work with luxury brands (Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton)
Cons
Last minute. Unreliable shifts.
Working with varies different brands was a good way to start working with luxury. I gained a lot of knowledge about luxury fashion and it helped me decide on what I wanted to pursue for the future.
Worst beauty agency I've ever worked with. Everything they promise is a lie. You practical break your back working long hours standing all day and receive no commission for every product you sell, commission is something that is promised by the company but is a complete lie.Also the job title you apply for isn't what you end up doing when working in the different department stores.
Pros
Luxury Companies
Cons
Long hours no commission
Rudest staff ever that talk to you like you’re children. Standby was absolutely horrible and unprofessional; told me to be free from 8-1pm and after that I could go on about my day, called me after the set time and when I said I couldn’t I was practically shouted at! No communication at all. They reply to emails after days!!! Don’t even bother asking for a reference they won’t give you one when you leave. Avoid at all costs. Worst company ever.
Cons
I found the staff to be very rude and pushy with jobs, the position of Temp is based around flexibility. Uniform requirements are excessive and should be dependant per brand.
They barely give you any shifts and try and manipulate you into going into work and have this ridiculous thing called stand by where you have to come in and sit around and wait for a shift. Apart from the minimum experience it’s not worth it.
Pros
Experience with luxury brands
  1. Employee reviews