Elite Security (NW) Ltd

Elite Security (NW) Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom13 reviews

Ok to work for. However different venues, different pay

I have worked with Elite for 3 years. They usually only have door work so if you are willing to work weekends then great! Sometimes they do have mid-week work but its little/ none.Managers are ok and easy to get on with but they do like to take there time. My area manager is quite responsive and does get things done.Everyone knows everyone else so its easy to get on with everybody.The hardest part of the job is dependent where you are based but they put you were you are most comfortable but if you want a busier venue they will look to accommodate.Overall, there ok to work for. Just check wether your employed/self-employed as they like to try move you around and not tell you this information. Days off are usually granted if given well in advance.

Pros

Responsive management

Cons

Certain venues low pay

By far the best security company to work for!

Elite is the best security firm out there not only is it just a job they welcome you to their family! I have never had a security firm that had any office or management staff on the front lines before, Elites back office staff AND owner are our regularly to ensure that not only staff are doing their job correctly but to support them with anything they need. By far the best I’ve experienced!

Pros

Great team, great leadership

Cons

Unsociable Hours (but that’s why we do the job)

Just like all the rest

You get work based on your Face not how experienced or good of a doorman you are. same as most no hours for minimum money after first pay role take a cut working in a Wetherspoons wher the management think thay are god wall letting sniff dealers walk free. 8 years on the doors elite you was the final nail.I and watch your pay slip for uniform you never got

Pros

Non

Cons

manigmant showing favour

Great Area Manager.

You get treated fairly get paid on time and always get a welfare visit from our Area/Regional Manager.The team are great and the doors on offer to work are good.

Pros

Flexibility Hours

Dependable

As far as Security companies are concerned my experience with elite has always been pleasant. There’s good communication with management and allows flexibility with your schedule.

Pros

Flexibility and Good teamwork

Cons

Dangerous environment with unsocial hours

Good company

One of the best Door Supervisor company's I've worked for, easy going as long as you get the job done, great managers and regular shifts, expect to work pretty much every weekend but that's standard practice with door Supervisor positions.

Pros

Good managers

Cons

Should concentrate on static security contrqcts more to up hours for employees

Good Company, though promises not kept.

I find Elite Security NW a good company to work for, however I was made promises that have not been kept regarding the amount of hours I would be working. There has been no professional training or development. Also little to no communication or support from area manager.

great experience

never had a job like this before it is , serious ,enjoyable ,entertaining, relaxed and if you put the hours in you get great financial rewards the company have been great to work for

Worst company I have ever worked for

I would rate this the worst employment experience I have ever had. The job was not as described and the way in which I was treated was disgusting and I have heard of others too in same position,Wasn't even paid what I was owed when I left - refused to pay me

Pros

Cons

everything

good

Found it very easy to complete their forms with all the requirements. The whole process took me less than half of an hour. good leadership and work load.

Great company to work for and get to meet new people and staff. Different challenge on every shift. No shift is the same. Various venues to work across North West England.

Pros

Pay and hours

fun place

Trained and licenced door supervisor, with this I am also emergency first aid trained. My duties while at work are as follows, ensuring the safety of customers and other members of staff, ID checks ensuring all customers are of age, escorting people out correctly when needed working closely with the police and ambulance crews.

Fun and Flexible

Very good work ethic and always looking out for one another. Co-workers are friendly and always willing to help. Hardest part of the job is staying vigilant when nothing is happening but gets easier with experience.

Pros

Free Soft Drinks

Cons

Mostly Night Shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Security (NW) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Elite Security (NW) Ltd