Elite Security (NW) Ltd

Clear

Insights into Elite Security (NW) Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks

Ok to work for. However different venues, different pay

I have worked with Elite for 3 years. They usually only have door work so if you are willing to work weekends then great! Sometimes they do have mid-week work but its little/ none.Managers are ok and easy to get on with but they do like to take there time. My area manager is quite responsive and does get things done.Everyone knows everyone else so its easy to get on with everybody.The hardest part of the job is dependent where you are based but they put you were you are most comfortable but if you want a busier venue they will look to accommodate.Overall, there ok to work for. Just check wether your employed/self-employed as they like to try move you around and not tell you this information. Days off are usually granted if given well in advance.

Pros

Responsive management

Cons

Certain venues low pay

By far the best security company to work for!

Elite is the best security firm out there not only is it just a job they welcome you to their family! I have never had a security firm that had any office or management staff on the front lines before, Elites back office staff AND owner are our regularly to ensure that not only staff are doing their job correctly but to support them with anything they need. By far the best I’ve experienced!

Pros

Great team, great leadership

Cons

Unsociable Hours (but that’s why we do the job)

Just like all the rest

You get work based on your Face not how experienced or good of a doorman you are. same as most no hours for minimum money after first pay role take a cut working in a Wetherspoons wher the management think thay are god wall letting sniff dealers walk free. 8 years on the doors elite you was the final nail.I and watch your pay slip for uniform you never got

Pros

Non

Cons

manigmant showing favour

Dependable

As far as Security companies are concerned my experience with elite has always been pleasant. There’s good communication with management and allows flexibility with your schedule.

Pros

Flexibility and Good teamwork

Cons

Dangerous environment with unsocial hours

Good company

One of the best Door Supervisor company's I've worked for, easy going as long as you get the job done, great managers and regular shifts, expect to work pretty much every weekend but that's standard practice with door Supervisor positions.

Pros

Good managers

Cons

Should concentrate on static security contrqcts more to up hours for employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Security (NW) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Elite Security (NW) Ltd