Eljays44

Eljays44 Culture reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Clear

Okay, if management like you

An okay place to work for, if the management like you that is. The culture at the job is very cliquey, and if you don’t fit in with that you will know it. The staff members themselves individually are okay to talk to, but it felt like being in school, and it created a hostile environment. The management make promises they can’t keep, and job security is basically nonexistent. You can be told you’ll be moved to another department and then fired within a week. The only benefit was the 1.30 finishes on a Friday. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone who doesn’t like being managed out and doesn’t like a workplace that describes themselves as a “family”.

Pros

1.30 finishes

Cons

Cliquey culture, toxic management

A really great place to work

Eljays44 is a great place to work, the whole team get along really well and you feel a part of the team from the get go. There is always a good buzz in the office and lots going on. The products we produce are top quality and a pleasure to be part of. Finishing at 1.30 on a Friday is a great bonus!

Pros

1.30 finish on a Friday, bonus structure

Cons

Parking

Insights into Eljays44

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

relaxed, fun and decent benefits

The office is a fun and relaxed environment and we all get on well. There are team lunches once a month which is nice and we get updates on the business in that as well. It's a 35 hour week and we all finish early on Fridays which is a nice perk too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eljays44. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement