Eljays44

Eljays44 Job security & advancement reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Clear
2.6Job security & advancement

Unorganised, Manger wasn’t nice. People were.

The company environment is lovely. The people I met also were some amazing people, but if the manager doesn’t like you don’t be surprised if you only last a week, the people working there our either there for 3 years or 3 months. In my short time there I saw people coming and going on a weekly basis. They will work you hard and give you no advice or help on how your doing. They will watch from afar and criticise instead of help, they are so unorganised it’s not surprising.The interview took a month and I was there 3 times for 5 minutes long at most.To sum up my experience. It was a heartbreaking experience to have everything painted to be a dream and for them to just give up on you like your not capable .

Pros

•The people •The area •The work style

Cons

•Manager •work load • Stress • Zero job security

Okay, if management like you

An okay place to work for, if the management like you that is. The culture at the job is very cliquey, and if you don’t fit in with that you will know it. The staff members themselves individually are okay to talk to, but it felt like being in school, and it created a hostile environment. The management make promises they can’t keep, and job security is basically nonexistent. You can be told you’ll be moved to another department and then fired within a week. The only benefit was the 1.30 finishes on a Friday. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone who doesn’t like being managed out and doesn’t like a workplace that describes themselves as a “family”.

Pros

1.30 finishes

Cons

Cliquey culture, toxic management

Insights into Eljays44

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eljays44. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement