Eljays44

Eljays44 Management reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Clear

Okay, if management like you

An okay place to work for, if the management like you that is. The culture at the job is very cliquey, and if you don’t fit in with that you will know it. The staff members themselves individually are okay to talk to, but it felt like being in school, and it created a hostile environment. The management make promises they can’t keep, and job security is basically nonexistent. You can be told you’ll be moved to another department and then fired within a week. The only benefit was the 1.30 finishes on a Friday. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone who doesn’t like being managed out and doesn’t like a workplace that describes themselves as a “family”.

Pros

1.30 finishes

Cons

Cliquey culture, toxic management

Terrible

Where to start... If you ain't part of the clique then you know about it - managers care about nobody other than themselves, directors never accessible, I've never had one request listened to in quarterly reviews, favouritism from ALL higher staff members, directors bring screaming kids into the office. they make a company U-turn and sack a few people every few months once they've used you for whatthey need. Cannot wait to stop working here and find a role that doesn't send me home depressed every day. Worst structure in any role I've ever experienced. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!

Insights into Eljays44

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eljays44?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eljays44. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement