Eljays44

Eljays44 Work-life balance reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Clear
2.6Job security & advancement

Unorganised, Manger wasn’t nice. People were.

The company environment is lovely. The people I met also were some amazing people, but if the manager doesn’t like you don’t be surprised if you only last a week, the people working there our either there for 3 years or 3 months. In my short time there I saw people coming and going on a weekly basis. They will work you hard and give you no advice or help on how your doing. They will watch from afar and criticise instead of help, they are so unorganised it’s not surprising.The interview took a month and I was there 3 times for 5 minutes long at most.To sum up my experience. It was a heartbreaking experience to have everything painted to be a dream and for them to just give up on you like your not capable .

Pros

•The people •The area •The work style

Cons

•Manager •work load • Stress • Zero job security

relaxed, fun and decent benefits

The office is a fun and relaxed environment and we all get on well. There are team lunches once a month which is nice and we get updates on the business in that as well. It's a 35 hour week and we all finish early on Fridays which is a nice perk too.

Insights into Eljays44

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

A fun, progressive and rewarding place to work

Eljays44 is a fun place to work, most of the team are split across two offices which means communication is good and everyone can interact with each other easily. It can get noisy at times but this is to be expected with a shared office. Given the size of the business you may be asked to help out in different areas and take on different duties to help colleagues out. On the flip side of this you have the opportunity to learn more and progress quickly, the only thing which could be seen as a negative is that due to the size of the business there are some restrictions on routes to progress but the company supports development with all employees. Staff are also given the chance to attend different events over the year.

Pros

35 hour working week, work-life balance, bonus opportunities, full transparency and feedback on company progress, free lunch every month and various company activities.

Cons

No designated parking spaces

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eljays44. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Eljays44 reviews by location

• Eljays44
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?