Embers

Embers Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews

productive and fun workplace

A typical work day included routine jobs such as cleaning and setting tables. I learned how to work as part of a team and how to work independently as well. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the work load when under staffed at times, particularly around Christmas time. However, I really enjoyed learning new skills and getting to know people in the local community.

Pros

discounted lunches

Cons

Manager didn’t care about the restaurant.

The manager was very arrogant to customers when they complain about the food. The salary was very good and tips were a perk of the job. The manager didn’t include much training for new staff.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Manager being awful

productive

answering the telephone, serving customers in the shop, booking in surveys, typing quotations, doing the job sheets and ordering materials for jobs, invoicing, keeping showroom clean & tidy and stocked up. booking in servicing. the different types of plumbing & heating jobs management ok workplace was friendly trying to get materials delivered for a certain time frame interaction with the customers and assisting them to make the right decision for all plumbing & heating needs (kitchens, bathrooms, central heating)

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Embers?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Embers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Embers Reviews by Job Title