EMIS Group

EMIS Group: 7 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Good place to Learn

A good place if you are just beginning your career, pay is not the best! Workplace culture is not bad considering the horror stories I've heard about other companies. Management is kinda okay, there isn't much opportunities to progress from within.

Poor

The company don’t have a clue what they’re doing or where they’re going The worst management team I’ve seen to date & very much a bullying culture Don’t waste your time !

Insights into EMIS Group

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Doesn't know what it wants to be these days

EMIS is going through a lot of change, in most cases change brings opportunity for EMIS it's created confusion. Give it another 2 years and it might be a great company to work for. If you're a developer you'll love it. You'll play around with the latest tech, you will not have to produce anything and you'll be paid lost of cash for it.

Pros

Nice location

Cons

A good place to feel well being

I enjoyed working here and was challenged by the role. I found the team to be excellent and the projects varied and worthwhile. The pay was also excellent.

Prodcuctive

- Delightful working with such a popular company. - Fantastic Management - Always challenge at work and allowed me to find out solutions in every aspect.

Very unhappy staff that work for the company

As a staff member who worked at this company for a long time I found the management extremely unprofessional. They had a culture of heavy drinking especially the directors and you only got promotions if you were best friends with directors or a family member. I have spoken to a lot of the staff at EMIS recently and they are all extremley unhappy and are looking to leave this company plus they seem to make a lot of staff redundant.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Horrible place to work

Excellent Organisation

A great place to work and during my time with EMIS post acquisition the transition from a SME into a large corporate was smooth and very well executed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMIS Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare EMIS Group with

EMIS Group reviews by location

Learn about EMIS Group in popular locations

• EMIS Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?