eMop

eMop

eMop Employee Review

Flexible and Easy

A few days after my interview I had two jobs which were great. Emop has many benefits for their workers ! The office team are super nice and helpful answering many questions whenever needed. I would recommend emop to students or anyone trying to make some extra money!

Pros

You are paid for overtime

Cons

Small pay for hours

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Don’t work

Horrible as an worker you get finned , I Ended up in a&e due to chemicals and got a fine , they take money from your pay they chose the client over you without it being fair it’s ridiculous the company should be ended

Pros

Cons

Pay to start, pay for monthly charges

Work

Work for hours for very little money. The work is good but the management is bad. The salary is small. The managements are the ones enjoying.Cleaner (Former Employee).
Same role

Flexible work and helpful team

I like working for Emop because I get to decide when and where I want to work. The staff are very helpful and are quick to reply to you if you have any questions or simply need any assistance. Working with other people is also really good because you learn new things and have someone you can talk to while cleaning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eMop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare eMop with

eMop Reviews by Job Title

eMop reviews by location

Learn about eMop in popular locations

• eMop