Empire Group

Empire Group Employee Reviews

Working for empire group allows me to benefit from flexible hours which suit my schedule as a mother of three. The salary is decent for new recruit which could expect a rise on gaining more experience Language Empire also provide online training to their staff to obtain more skills and be better multitaskers
I usually get called for my availability to interpret for a client, the hardest part about this job is the travel sometimes as you may be require to travel to the client to help them.
Please do not waste your time working for this company. They are very exploitative and do not take into consideration the time and money you spend to travel back and forth to attend the assignments. They have an unfair cancellation policy, and to add insult to injury they have lately reduced their per-hour rates.
Pros
I cannot think of any
Cons
Very late payment
guys and girls! don't even waste your time! do wont offer you any job! I been with them for a year.. and never had anything! they just want your back details!
Pros
Cons
Don't ever apply
Call centre environment - not a recruitment role but a tele canvasser position. Sifting through a large number of CVs making endless outbound calls - screening candidates and saving details on to a system. Job title is misleading. This role can’t even be considered as a recruitment coordinator position - outbound calling with a script and a tick box exercise.
Shift work. Working 3on and 3off. I have learned a number of things working were i am such giving good customer service to the public and gaining experience.