Empowering Learning Ltd logo
Empowering Learning Ltd

Empowering Learning Ltd Employee Reviews

Fun and great balance

Satisfaction and great experience .and good team building and supporting cultural development and individual workers needs. Values awarnesses and stay abreast with other job agencies to remain the best competitor in the business. Over standards are very efficient and professional and employs only the best approach the satisfy Clients requirements,valuing their high expectations and ofcourse staff requirements

Pros

Good prospects

Cons

Good professionalism.

Confusing

I got recruited for the position of office assistant. Ceo and Office manager inconsistent with what was what. Insecurity regarding the future of the company

Good company

Soon will start my 4th year working with them. Good company, professional agents, professional manner... all as agreed. Highly recommend them! Still in happy cooperation.

Pros

Punctuality

Cons

All is perfect

I enjoy working for them because there is always jobs on offer

The management are very attentive and considerate. Always listening to my concerns and find ways to resolve it. They care about their workers which make less stressful and fun to work for them.

Supporting educational needs

Empowering learning provides you with the flexibility of choosing the days of availability for work, which very useful especially when working par time whilst attending university. Working as teaching assistance is hands on and does require the necessary patience, understanding and firmness. It is necessary to have these skills to support and manage children with learning disabilities who may also display challenging behaviours. As a supply teaching assistant i have been placed in a variety of of schools and supported children from a range of disabilities such as low functional autism, down syndrome, visual impairment and Global developmental delay. I have also worked with a range of age groups from nursery to post 16. The hardest part of the job role is to be adaptable, especially in supply work where you need to fit into the new classes and their schedule as well as provide necessary support to children with specific disabilities. Even though the work may be challenging at times, especially when dealing with challenging behaviours, it is a rewarding to support children and increase their efficacy from engaging with and encouraging them in tasks and during their free time.

Cut-throat environment, toxic atmosphere

Difficult place to work at especially the work load-salary balance. I was paid a lot less than other people on my team even after a payrise. The manager told me in no certain terms to shut up and get on with work. Favouritism, back-stabbing and each to their own. Recruitment consultants are pushed out if they deliver poor results. Toxic environment, no, I don't recommend.

Don't bother

They need to train those in management or employ an individual who can lead a good team. This is a reflection of the high over staff rates. Ending on a positive note, it does allow you to make good money.

Pros

Team

Cons

Regional Director

a good agency to wok for

Ive not worked for an agency previously, Empowering Learning have been very supportive and helpful. they found me a position very quickly and are always at hand when I need to contact them about any concerns.

• Empowering Learning Ltd