Empowering Learning Ltd Pay & benefits reviewsReview this company
United Kingdom8 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job work-life balance
worker (Former Employee) - London - 22 January 2020
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Difficult place to work at especially the work load-salary balance. I was paid a lot less than other people on my team even after a payrise. The manager told me in no certain terms to shut up and get on with work. Favouritism, back-stabbing and each to their own. Recruitment consultants are pushed out if they deliver poor results. Toxic environment, no, I don't recommend.
Was this review helpful?
See more Empowering Learning Ltd reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empowering Learning Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Empowering Learning Ltd
- How are the working hours at Empowering Learning Ltd?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Empowering Learning Ltd each day?2 people answered
- What roles at Empowering Learning Ltd can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Empowering Learning Ltd about how to improve it?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Empowering Learning Ltd?One person answered
- Is Empowering Learning Ltd hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Do you employ teachers from the Caribbean region?