Encore Personnel Services Ltd

Encore Personnel Services Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom86 reviews

agencyhelpfulweekofficefriendlystafflonghour

Lonely but relaxed

Using own vehicle to get to sometimes very rural locations was not great and caused a lot of excessive wear/damage wich the petrol allowance doesn't really cover. Other than that, had a supportive team leader and attitude towards work load was not overly pressured. Bonuses could be very hard to hit if you're given rural locations compared to suburban areas.Pay was accurate and timely.

horrible

never had any jobs and when they did I worked like 3 days at 1 place and then they didn't need me then I was looking for another job for a while before they told me that they have found me another job etc

Pros

Cons

everything you could think of

Insights into Encore Personnel Services Ltd

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks
  • Support from manager

Good

I am delighted to share my experience working for encorepersonnel. Having been a part of this remarkable organization for 1 month, I can confidently say that it has been an incredibly rewarding journey. [Company Name] provides an environment that fosters growth, innovation, and collaboration, making it an exceptional workplace.From day one, I was greeted with warmth and inclusivity. The company's commitment to diversity and equal opportunity is evident in its diverse workforce, where individuals from various backgrounds and cultures work harmoniously. This inclusive culture creates a vibrant and enriching workplace where unique perspectives are valued, leading to innovative solutions and enhanced creativity.

great

a good employer who encourages advancement within the workplace.Staff all get along great, like an extended family.The job itself, isn't rocket science, but there is ample opportunity to advance through the ranks.

Pros

Contract Manager

Under new management- things getting worse.

Agency under new management. No wonder why- always was below any work ethics, stuck somewhere in the 16th century with "you must come, you must go" etc. If you don't have friends with management- you're f@cked and won't get normal paid hours.

Pros

Cons

No overtime

Good Agency to work with

A good Agency to work with but at times no work available. Recommended for beginners and temporary workers who don't want gaps in their employment. Overall it's a good place to start.

Mediocre

They don't really give a monkeys if you are having problems with the client. As long as you turn up and just take whatever rubbish is thrown at you then they will keep giving you work. Don't expect any help.

Pros

Always paid on time.

Cons

No support

Thoroughly enjoy my work life.

Fast paced, goal orientated, supporting as an employer.The business really looked after me during Covid and for that I will be forever grateful.Friendly, great team in mymoffice

Good enough

Nice place to work. Salary aren’t so high but good enough. Very good and fast training. Work is not so easy but very interesting if you like fast paced environment.

Nice place to work

Job sites are easy to commute to, can find a job that fits your schedule if you have children. Decent hourly rate and always pays on time. Great support if you have any problems.

Pros

Cons

Not permanent

Great agency to work with.

All OK except some problems with payments, but everything was sorted as it was not only agency's fault but also the other company's. Apart that - no issues.

Always got me the job I wanted

Very helpful good weekly pay good variety of jobs neve had a problem with this agency always found me regular work if you did not like a particular job they would find you an alternative

Pros

Weekly pay

Great agency

Helpful, polite, professional, and everyone I dealt with wanted to make sure I was ok, was enjoying the work they gave me, and if ever anything went wrong they were very quick to sort it out. Great agency. Would recommend!!

Pros

Good pay, hours I wanted

Encore Personnel

Worked thru Encore at Hermes (rugby hub) as class 1 driver. Easy work for anyone looking for some experience, mainly two collections per shift. 10-12 hour shifts, more if you want, fuel on site. Wash on site, VMU on site for any bulb, VOR etc. Good place to work and shifts are any over the week, 2,3,4,5,days your choice plus weekends if you want. Daf, Merc, Iveco, Man trucks available for drivers. DSV (IVECO) for London routes with side cameras. Encore always had work for me all year round, could do 52 weeks if wanted at Hermes. Wages always paid weekly and never a discrepancy. Never had a issue with Encore staff, always friendly and helpful to me. Only left Hermes because got a permanent job in home town, with similar wages and less travel and a bit less hours.

Pros

Work all year round. Wages paid weekly.

Cons

Sometimes long shifts, Thu and Fri.

Not as busy as I would like

You have to keep yourself busy even when it is very quiet.. some people are quite nasty and I personally couldn’t work in that environment.. I always felt I was being watched by supposedly team members

Pros

Some people were lovely

Cons

Some people weren’t

Caring and Passionate!

Great team at the office! They managed to find me work quickly and were on the phone with my holidays and shift changes if I needed them. I recommend them to my friends and family!

Great agency to work with, very helpful and their services are profound.

Encore is an agency that offers excellent service at a professional level. Good communication skills. I will recommend them to friends. They are caringand kind. They provide a pleasant work environment, always answered questions readily with no delays or being made to feel the questions were not warranted.

Wouldn't bother

Had a job for a few months. The place I worked had an outbreak of covid (very high rate) government had to get involved. I then had to go into isolation and the last day of isolation before returning to work I get a text message at 5.30 when they leave the office to say they no longer had work for me after promising a full time contract. Very poor management and won't even pay ssp for self isolating. Absolute joke of a company

Dont

This is the biggest scam agency i ever worked for. Do yourself a favor and dont even apply. Wpuld be better off without a job. Dont pay you right they do not pay overtime pay rates in ypur normal working days so ypu have to work on a day off for the extra rates. Absolute scam

Pros

Dosent have any at all

Cons

Short breaks. Poor pay.

Nice

Nice company to work for , nice environment and everyone is nice willing to help and explain, most of the time easy job and nice people to work with. Recommend

Encore Personnel

Encore was great, got helpful, friendly staff. Interview was thorough but not difficult. Never a problem with wages or holidays, sometimes we got extra rewards for hard work

Pros

Great agency

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Encore Personnel Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Encore Personnel Services Ltd with

Learn about Encore Personnel Services Ltd in popular locations

• Encore Personnel Services Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?