Encore Personnel Services Ltd

Encore Personnel Services Ltd Culture reviews

Brilliant company to work for and develop yourself. There are great teams and amazing managers that help you grow in your role. I was lucky enough to have 3 brilliant managers who have helped me in my career to get where I am now.
Nice company to work for , nice environment and everyone is nice willing to help and explain, most of the time easy job and nice people to work with. Recommend
Encore was great, got helpful, friendly staff. Interview was thorough but not difficult. Never a problem with wages or holidays, sometimes we got extra rewards for hard work
Pros
Great agency
Cons
Amazing team to work with, career progression available with help being provided along the way, many benefits and always willing to help. Management help with anything and are friendly and productive
Pros
Friday Drinks and Amazing Team
Cons
Typical day consists of a daily catch up with my manager and my general duties. I have learned lot's and the training is excellent. The management is great and relaxed. Everybody in the office is highly productive and enthusiastic.
Pros
Friday drinks, Excellent training, End of year gala
I started working at Encore Personnel a few months ago and have immediately bought into the company culture. There's a true 'work hard, play hard' mentality where you can see, if you put in the effort, you'll climb the ladder and develop in your career. There's a fast-paced environment across the company but if you're up for the challenge Encore will be your kind of workplace.
Pros
Fun and exciting place to work and true career progression opportunities
Cons
Fast-paced and demanding may not suit some
From 6 am to 3 pm how to work in worehouse good management good workplace culture hard manual work most anjoable part of job is meeting new people from different countries
Cons
A typical day in the office is made positive by the colleagues you work with. You may be managed remotely in several positions though which has both its pros and cons.
Taking responsibility for own work/system recording etc. Working without close supervision. Really nice people and management. Me:Every day/night working faster and faster to beat my own record at picking/ratio just to have my name first at the top of the list... When i do so, the time goes really,really quick and it gets competitive and addictive after some time. Also there is always something to do at any time to keep me busy and interested all the time making the next day a happy day of going to that place.
Really love working at Encore. The people are great and there is a great atmosphere working there. Encore is eager to retain and develop members of staff.
Encore really do give you the support and opportunities to become anything you want to be. The culture of the business is fantastic and there really is a 'work hard play hard' feel to it.
Good company to work for, training and benefits schemes are rewarding and relevant. Long hours of work and stronger members of team have to support less capable colleagues. Varied work with lots of challenges to overcome.
Very helpful and placed me in a few workplaces of choice, helpful with knowledge and guidance for new work assigned. Friendly staff, always smiling and pleasant to deal with.
Pros
Travel expenses
Cons
Not enough pay
I enjoy working there. Friendly and professional organisation which grows year by year. I can recommend this place for everyone.