Energie Fitness

Energie Fitness Employee Reviews

Fun

In this company the work is very good , however we do receive quite a few complaints about the equipment and music with in the gym from the members , but working for the company is stressfree and relaxed

Sheer incompetence

Energie Fitness are about 10-15 years behind in terms of customer retention focus, any form of a sales cycle and offering customers additional packages within memberships. Frightening how behind they are and the 'new initiatives' (same concept as another company) are something that another company was doing many many years ago. It was like stepping back in time! A real toxic environment. Worrying when the Franchisee didn't know what KPIs were! That pretty much says it all!

Pros

Local

Cons

Too many to list !

Amazing experience, amazing management

Amazing experience, was a great working working environment provided by management. the work load is pretty relaxed and chilled, just need to be as active as possible with promoting the businessm

Ridiculous

The regional management was shocking and totally unprofessional. Hired a load of young girls based on appearance. Ridiculous KPI's were set and they were completely unachievable in the time frame given. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

Relaxed, welcomming

I only completed work experience here, therefore, I was unpaid, however, the salaries offered are not very good. A nice working environment and I would recommend as the staff are very nice and welcoming and it is a nice environment t be in and I enjoyed my time there and grateful for the experience.

Dreadful place to work

Management! No words they are horrendous, hours to work again terrible they just take and give hours as they please, not managed great at all! Left to run the gym and take class at the same time alone. No breaks as your on your own most of the time.

Fantastic Company

Énergie Fitness are a fantastic company. One I will be forever grateful to have worked for and be a part of. Amazing company. Amazing teams. All round great. I will remain to be friends and stay in contact with such amazing people!!

relaxed environment with tasks always needing completed.

whilst working at energie fitness i realised that you are always productive with having tasks needed to be complete at all times. However, the management were supportive and relaxed, allowing you to feel far more comfortable in your working environment. however, if yo did not achieve your sale targets or accede them, you did undergo discipline.

Good workplace.

Generally a relaxed and enjoyable environment however the push to achieve is very strong with little to no room on leniency at one time. If you do your job well you will have no issues.

boring work place

very under managed and boring work place with certain managers lacking motivation whilst other less "valued" seem to be running the place with a greater energy and motivation doing a better job

Jobs at Energie Fitness

See more jobs

Worst experince ever!!!!!

Avoid at all cost, terrible place to work for, training is non existent, managers just throw you in on day 1 and expect you to have learned everything and if you dont they fire you, to much for minamin wage, would be better working for mcdonalds.

Awful

You would think from a new and upcoming chain of gym with such great potential they would put more into what they do. All they seem interested in is how much money they can make selling as many franchises as they can! Staff given no training, any training done ie First Aid you need to pay for out your own pocket. Asked to pay for your own uniform.

Pros

Affordable rent, new gyms

Cons

No uniform provided, unorganised, no support, high staff turnover

Sad place

Management was not good, and affected the whole company. the gym itself was small, however was new. The area the gym was in was not good to make money. They lack in organisation aswell, you could walk in and be told you have to teach a class in 2 minutes, this happened often and manager would only email for resolving issues.

challenging

it has potential but woolwich branch is poorly managed

Pros

free gym access

Cons

lack of communication

Negative, sneaky and unprofessional

Having been sold the dream that I'd be invested in and looked after it quickly become apparent that this wasnt going to be the case. The franchisie was unprofessional, unpredictable, sneaky and dishonest. Holding money back from various members of staff just because he wanted to save money and hoping they wouldnt fight for it. Holding back 2 weeks of my pay because he said I have to work in lieu. Swore and talked to members of staff like absolute rubbish, would refer to staff as thickos and dumb. Despite my concerns being raised these were never taken seriously. He wanted to whole team to work like robots and I quote "I pay them to work not to talk" joke of a franchise. I am still owed money and this has gone on for months now. The company and HQ its self are good and can only do what they can do. Only criticism I'd have is that they need to vet and qualify who they give the franchise too more.

Pros

Free gym

Cons

Long hours, treated like rubbish, talked too like rubbish, not being paid correctly

fun place to work

great place to work and with amazing people and amazing customers only let down is the unrealistic bonuses and poor salaries for the staff to effort level

negative overall experience

I learned a lot from my job at the gym. I learned how to sell things to people without pressure and by being a good friend to the customer, understanding that the amount of money they spend isn't what is important, it is making sure that product is what they need and why. However, the owner would tell you to sell in a different more negative way, money is all they want. The job I was offered was not the job I was made to do.

Pros

All floor staff were lovely

Cons

unmanaged

Poor managment

Poor management throughout the team and little room for development, staff treated poorly and often required to do lots more that what was required on the job specification which is good for personal development but when workers are often exploited and underpaid not so good.

Horrible company

Energie fitness is a terrible company to work for, the managment and higher levels do not care at all about their staff. Only profits. I was forced to work in freezing conditions with no uniform as they did not want to pay for it, i had to wear my coat inside the gym. I was never once paid on time, false promises and lies were a common theme from head office. And they would still do their best to pressure you into sales. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

Enjoyable

A typical day would be enjoyable as each day is different meeting new people. In the job I learnt how to communicate appropriately and understand the publics interests. The hardest part of the job was if you didn't make any sales or have any leads your motivation would drop however this would rarely occur.

Pros

Quality staff

Overal Energie Fitness was productive as you learnt a lot on the job, had many areas of experience to gain and provided enough support. The hours can be tedious with working long hours or very early/late shifts. With this in mind, repetitive work will seem boring for that day.

Pros

Suitable hours, enough work, good structure

Cons

Tedious hours, repetitive work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Energie Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement