ENERGY SAVING TRUST Employee Reviews in BilstonReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
People were friendly and outgoing. The training for the certificates was good.The support while out in the field was really good and I liked the professionalism of my boss.
Long hours, not enough money.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at ENERGY SAVING TRUST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about ENERGY SAVING TRUST
- What benefits does ENERGY SAVING TRUST offer?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at ENERGY SAVING TRUST?One person answered
- Does ENERGY SAVING TRUST allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What roles at ENERGY SAVING TRUST can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at ENERGY SAVING TRUST?One person answered