ENGIE

ENGIE Employee Reviews for Administrator

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,295 reviews

Good be better

Need a to be less stressful, better communication between staff and management, and more flexible with hours, as travelling into site takes alot of your personal time up

Absolutely rubbish

Management are very poor and don't listen. It's a case of whether you face fits. They make accusations without any adequate proof and generally untrustworthy company to work for. Keep on changing their mind with most things and keep you in the dark for as long as possible. Avoid dealing with any issues and management generally pass the buck between themselves. Very back handed and I would avoid at all costs!

Awful company

Absolutely horrendous company to work for. Work life balance was terrible. Awful rate of pay and even worse management. Absolutely hated working for Engie. The place dont care about individuals and we not care about the money they are making. Too much for too little money.

Cons

Absolutely awful place to work

Terrible company whom hire contract managers whom are in turns that clearly have no people skills .. spoke to very rudely always interrupting and very demoralising in front of others .. no proper structure in place .. was a case of do this now sort the mess that had been created way prior .. steer well clear

Who you knew not what you knew

Used to be a great company to work for in the days of Elyo. Once the company had merged a few times it was difficult to make any progress. It became more a case of who you knew and nothing about the job knowledge that you had worked hard to acheive.

amazing

Amazing place to work and amazing management, I would love to stay here on a permanent position but due to been on temporary contract. It is a big growing company and has gone a long way.

Average

I felt that I had a good working environment, however, my line manager did not feel approachable. I learnt a lot whilst working here, gaining my NVQ level 3 in Business Administration.

Pros

Good working hours

Cons

poor management

Great Company

I have enjoyed working at Engie for over 2 years now. I still miss working in a nursery but wit was time for me to move on. It is much better money for me and holidays. Long term benefits of the job are better for me as i have job security and i have gained new experiences whilst in my role at Engie

Jobs at ENGIE