English Institute of Sport

English Institute of Sport Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

3.8Job security & advancement

Amazing Experience

Even-though I worked at EIS Sheffield for work experience, given the chance I would have applied there for a part time job as both staff and management are friendly individuals that aid you in any way possible.

Good company

Good company to work for within the whole area of performance analysis and Olympic sport. Great group of world leading people. Couldn't fault any of them

productive and fun workplace

it was a fun and friendly place to work. I found it very interesting there and enjoyed working there. I learnt how to manage payments which is experience I had never had before this job.

Pros

friendly team

Cons

childcare

Great place to work with like minded individuals. Specialising in performance sport and developing the next athletes ready to take part in the next Olympic games

productive

the management are good, variation of tasks, I learnt new skills, the hardest part is dealing with upset customers as well as it being physically demanding.

Pros

discount

Nice workplace

It was a very calm and stable enviornment. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. My job as a volunteer was to help set up equipment and take part in some of the activities with the children in order to encourage them.

Pros

Meeting new people

Cons

The job finished quite late sometimes

Whilest working at the English Institute Of Sport I typlically worked keeping order to the stock room & Sorting Boxers Kit into size and types. I learnt how to use my time effiecently & how to arrange items, the hardest part of my job was the space given to work in however the day was made by the people i was working with & the people i met.

Pros

Meeting young Atheletes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at English Institute of Sport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6