Ensign Care

Ensign Care Employee Reviews

The hardest/good part of the job

It's great building a professional relationship with each patient you come across and the staff including management are very understanding and supportive throughout your time with them. The hardest part for me is when you see the patient deteriorate and sometimes becomes aggressive though no fault of their own. You have your good days and bad and fun days where you can get very creative with different activities.

A different enjoyable experience.

I never knew what to expect as I didn't know what mood a patient may have been in. I learned there is always a solution to all problems. The management and team were always supportive and understanding. The hardest part of the job was when a patient wouldn't want to stay in their bed when they were not allowed to stand up, to keep them safe, but with a bit of reverse psychology and understanding the situation would always calm down. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my patients happy and knowing how much of a difference we would make by just being there.

Cons

wouldnt always get the location wanted.

great work place

Friendly office staff and management great working pace good office hours able to work from home no pressure great review meetings great training brilliant place

Fun workplace

Soemthing different and new everyday with the patients. A fun enviroment to work in yet sometimes emotional. However you learn alot and a great place for experience.

intresting

making sure all patients was clean feeding patients dressing patients helping with toilet eg: bed pan changing bedding

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ensign Care?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ensign Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement