Environ Property Services Ltd

Environ Property Services Ltd Reviews: Working at Environ Property Services Ltd

United Kingdom5 reviews

Great Company to be a part of

The management invest in employees and I as an individual felt valued and part of a family. Individuals have started off as labourers and are now working their way up the career tree. The opportunities at Environ are open to everyone.

Great place to develop as an individual

Fun and young lively team, very supportive management. There are opportunities for all who wish to proceed up through the company. The company is continuing to grow.

Insights into Environ Property Services Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Poorly organised time wasters

The company appears on the surface well organised but in reality is an environment of dissatisfaction and incompetence. Staff are unmotivated or just not there. Things happen very slowly and to low standards.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Environ have proven themselves to be a supportive and development-focused workplace in the time I have been here. There is an excellent work-life balance and a culture of support and communication internally. My actual role is interesting and there's plenty of room to make suggestions and try out new things - I'm really pleased to be working for Environ and look forward to a great career with them.

Pros

Very Good Incentives

Cons

Past Paced Work

Productive and Fun Workplace

Environ have proven themselves to be a supportive and development-focused workplace in the time I have been here. There is an excellent work-life balance and a culture of support and communication internally. My actual role is interesting and there's plenty of room to make suggestions and try out new things - I'm really pleased to be working for Engage and look forward to a great career with them.

Pros

Good Incentive - Quarterly Progression Review

Cons

Busy Environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Environ Property Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement