Environmental Facilities Services logo
Environmental Facilities Services

Environmental Facilities Services Employee Reviews

brilliant company

Been working for this company since 2019 absolutely loving my time there start and end early which means u have the day to yourself!!! Bank Holidays is double pay which is a bonus highly recommend this company

Worst experience ever

Not the best place to work. No days off at all. Required to be 24 hours a day available working and driving very long distance. Not worth the money, no benefits at all. Very low mileage allowance.

Official response from Environmental Facilities Services

12 March 2021
This is not an up to date review as we haven't had a manager for just the Bristol area for over 4 years.

Highly recommended the company

The job is routine, I can choose my hours. Management are brilliant always available no matter what the time, very helpful and understanding. Am really enjoying my job and working for the company.

Pros

Flexibility in hours

Cons

Not enough hours

Great company to work for

I have been employed as a cleaner for over 2 years. I love it that much I have taken on a second place of work within the same company. My manager is friendly and always available. My wage is enhanced for weekend work where other cleaning companies pay min wage. Wages are every 2 weeks and never been a problem. Bank holiday pay is really good. Always have plenty of stock. Would highly recommend this company. Hours can be flexible which is great

Worst interview process ever

The interview was horriffic. One minuite to sell yourself, in fact not even that and the the interviewer was the most off putting part as they came across rude and even quite offensive to one of the people im the group interview! Even if i was offerd the job i would turn it down

Pay is reasonable, but its not worth it.

The pay is good for a cleaning job, but the management is terrible, the other cleaner tends to train you, so there isnt any health and safety training. Also lone working, and the management don't really care, don't answer any phone calls or messages until hours/days after, so the cleaner is left alone in potentially hazardous situations. They have a massive staff turnover as after a month or 2 most people realise that it's a bad company to work for. The other cleaners can either be really good or really bad so you have to pick up their slack and do a deep clean the first day after you get back.

unproffessional cleaning company

a usual typical cleaning company poor 'cowboy' management, hard to get in contact with when you need their help i.e.incorrect pay but they're quick enough to contact you when they want a favour. Ineffective cleaning materials are supplied which are more suitable for domestic than commercial. Having to chase up pay issues which are rarely resolved i.e. holiday pay.

Pros

rates of pay

Cons

management, cleaning materials, payroll

Great company to work for

Good company Great pay Good management Double pay on bank holidays Flexible hours to work between 11 pm 8am Always looks out for their staff

Great company with hours to suit

This is an excellent company to work for. Their rates of pay are higher than other cleaning jobs, with higher rates of pay at weekends and double pay on bank holidays. I am able to work hours which suit me (very early mornings) which frees me up for other work during the daytime.

Pros

Higher rates of pay, flexible hours

Easy employment and suitable for my needs

I work for EFS in the bury area and the only reason I’ve had to leave is due to health issues. I would’ve stayed working here otherwise. The hours was easy, job was easy and the staff in the restaurant was friendly. Never had an issue with EFS. Gutted I had to leave. Pay was good for the hours I worked, close by so wasn’t a long venture to work.

Pros

Left to the job, peaceful, easy money. Decent hours

Cons

Nothing really

Jobs at Environmental Facilities Services

See more jobs

Great company to work for

I work the hours that suit me and I'm able to have other Job as well. I can go in late at night or early morning without asking. So can plan days out when I want to. I have been given lot's of training and advice from my manager. They give me plenty of time to complete all my jobs on site. Very willing to give me days off when I ask for them if i give them the notice needed. Never had a problem with being paid and double pay on bank holidays. I can work and not see anyone as its early morning. I see the staff from the site and they say that the manager has been in and see that I'm doing a good Job. I some times get a call saying that the client is very happy and to keep up the good work. Most of the time I go on holiday the high standard that I keep do falls a little but I do what I do. Other cleaners dont have high standard's. If its bad my manager or supervisor will come in and help me out. The best thing with company is that if I do my work well they leave me to it. Very happy with that.

Pros

Working Hours any time between customer close and reopen

Cons

Other cleaners low standards and no pride in there work

Great company

I work for these for 7 months and really enjoyed my job hours fitted in around my family and was perfect for me now moving onto new thinhs and will miss it

Pros

Shifts to suit

No communication

Worked as a loan cleaner key holder only lasted about 3 weeks did not hear or see anyone in that time and still waiting to be paid for the weeks I did there. Very poor only thing good about it was I could choose my own start time.

Pros

Cons

No wages

Great Company

I've worked for this Company since February. Not had a problem, in fact, I have found them to be helpful at all times. The job is not rocket science. Cleaning is natural. I love that I can work the hours I do and that I can work at my own pace. As long as I do my job properly the Management are happy. I sweep, hoover & wash the floors. I clean lavatories and urinals, sinks, taps, driers, mirrors & baby changing units. Wipe down lavatory walls where the dryers are situated. Dust tops of pictures, clean floor lamps & behind bar. Overall, I love my job 8-)

Pros

Flexible Hours & Work at your own pace.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Environmental Facilities Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement